Chapter 311 Auction

Chapter 311 Auction

  In the bridal chamber,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were drinking together. Looking at his lover beside him, Murong Jin smiled from ear to ear. Staring at his wife beside him, Shen Xuyao also smiled. The couple smiled at each other, raised their glasses together, and drank the wine in the glasses.

  "Here, let's have some food." After saying that, Shen Xuyao put down the wine glass in his hand and picked up some food for his wife.

  Murong Jin took two bites of the food and nodded repeatedly. "Is this dish delicious? Did you specially hire a chef?"

  "Well, I invited the chefs from several big restaurants in the city to come over to my place to cook and greet the guests." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Where did you find so many people?"

  To be honest, Murong Jin was surprised to see the courtyard full of people just now. You know, they don’t know many people in the Magician Continent!

  "They are all residents of Xihai Town. They are all here to congratulate us." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled. There was a free banquet and spiritual stones, so they were naturally willing to come.

  "Oh, they are residents of the town!" Murong Jin nodded and expressed understanding.

  "Eat! Eat more." As he said that, Shen Xuyao brought some more vegetables to his wife.

  "Yeah!" Murong Jin nodded and started eating with a smile.

  After the meal, Shen Xuyao took out the bathtub and took a bath with his wife.

  After taking off her red wedding robe, Murong Jin stepped into the tub uneasily and looked at her lover.

  It was obvious that his wife was a little tense, and Shen Xuyao couldn't help but feel a little confused. "What's wrong?"

  "It's nothing." Murong Jin touched his belly uneasily and rested his head on his lover's shoulder.

  Hugging the person in his arms, Shen Xuyao kissed the other person's forehead. "I've been out of seclusion for four months. Ever since I got out of seclusion, you've always been evasive and don't like getting close to me. What, are you tired of being a husband?"

  "I didn't." Shaking his head, Murong Jin hurriedly explained.

  "What's the matter, Jin'er?" Shen Xuyao asked softly, biting his lover's earlobe.

  "My, my stomach..." Biting her lip, Murong Jin hesitated to speak.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao reached out and touched his wife's belly. "Are these stretch marks?"

  "Well, ugly!" Speaking of this, Murong Jin had a headache. He is worried that his lover will not like it.

  "It's all the fault of those two bastards." As he said that, Shen Xuyao's hand passed across his lover's belly. With a flash of blue light, the stretch marks on Murong Jin's lower abdomen disappeared.

  Looking down at his restored belly, Murong Jin was ecstatic. "there is none left."

  "Well, how big of a deal is it? As for being so entangled and avoiding me so much?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled. "Xu Yao, thank you."

  "No, it's me who should thank you. You worked so hard to give me two sons and raised them both." At this point, Shen Xuyao kissed his beloved's lips distressedly.