Chapter 218 The Li Family of Four

Chapter 218

  After dinner, the three Zeen brothers returned home together.

  Walking into the main room, I looked at the third aunt who was crying and the third uncle who was sitting by the side. As well as Li Cheng and Li Sisi's family of four who were injured all over their bodies, the faces of the three brothers were not very good.

  "Father, mother, third uncle, third aunt." When they came to the elders, the three brothers immediately greeted each other.

  After looking at his three sons, Mayor Melis nodded. "kindness!"

"Zen, where did the three of you brothers go? Why have you been away for a day and only come back now?"

  Facing his mother's accusation, Zeen couldn't help but frown. "Mom, I have to manage three shops. I go out early and come back late every day. Isn't this normal?"

  "you……"

  Hearing this, the mayor's wife was speechless. The husband is not suitable for business, so he handed over the three shops in the city to the eldest son early in the morning. Therefore, the eldest son is always busy and often does not come back to finish his meal.

  "What about you? Where have you been?"

  Facing his mother's questioning, Xi En and Yue En exchanged glances. "We're with Big Brother."

  Looking at his mother with a bad face, Zeen turned to look at his third uncle and third aunt. "Third Uncle, Third Aunt, are you bringing your two cousins and cousins here to apologize? They are all a family, and the cousins and cousins still have injuries, so there is no need to apologize. You go back and discipline your cousins and cousins." That's the cousin."

  Hearing this, the third uncle's face looked very ugly. “Zaen, after all, I am also your uncle and your elder. Do you speak to your elders like this?”

  "Just because you are my uncle, I didn't tell my grandfather what happened today, and I didn't let your entire Li family be destroyed. I didn't let you die." Zain said this very rudely.

  My mother has three younger brothers. The third uncle is the youngest in the family. He was spoiled by his grandfather and grandmother since he was a child. After the grandfather and grandmother passed away, the mother also loved the younger brother very much. Therefore, the third uncle was very arrogant in Taal City, bullying men and women and doing all kinds of evil. His father beat him many times, but he didn't restrain himself much. If the third uncle and the third aunt hadn't been upright, the cousin and cousin wouldn't have followed suit and been taught what they are now.

  "You, what nonsense are you talking about?"

  "Am I talking nonsense? My grandfather's taboo is that his relatives are involved in politics. Please ask your good son what he said on the street. If what he said reaches my grandfather's ears, it will be more than just a slap in the face. Ten whips is so simple. How did the Wang family fall? Has Third Uncle forgotten?"

  After hearing these words, the third uncle's face turned pale. The Wang family that Zeen mentioned was the maternal family of the Lord of Melis City. At that time, the old city lord died early, and the city lord Melis was too young to control the entire Tianbao City. The grandfather's family of the city lord Melis wanted to take his place. As a result, the city lord Melis killed his grandfather's family of more than 300 people. It can be said that my brother-in-law's father, Lord Melis, is definitely a ruthless man who kills and kills decisively, even his own grandfather, uncle, and even his biological mother.

  Hearing what her son said, the mayor's wife also felt chills running down her spine. As a daughter-in-law, how could she not know about her father-in-law's cruelty and cruelty?