Chapter 322 Shen Minghui's Three Brothers and Sisters

Chapter 322 Shen Minghui’s Three Brothers and Sisters

  After the meal, Shen Xuyao sent all the guests away, leaving only Xiaobai, Xiaojin and him at home.

  "Xiao Jin, in a moment, you go to the trading area and have a look. Find out how much it costs to rent a stall. If there is a suitable stall, rent one." With that, Shen Xuyao gave the other party a bag of spiritual stones.

  "Okay, I'll go right away." After taking the spirit stone, Xiao Jin left directly.

  Turning around, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaobai. "Xiao Bai, go take a look at Liu Chen's residence. Listen to what the three brothers and sisters are saying."

  "Yes, Master." In response, Xiaobai turned into a little fox the size of a palm. The six tails swayed slightly and disappeared directly.

  Look at Xiaobai leaving invisibly. Shen Xuyao smiled, took out a mask and put it on. Also left home.

  Hiding in the dark, the Wang brothers glanced at each other and exchanged glances.

  "Second brother, how did you know that Xu Yao was leaving home?"

  Wang Zixuan smiled when he heard his brother's message. "Because he said before that he wanted to visit the sect after lunch. However, when the three Liu brothers and sisters came, he changed his story again. I guessed that there must be something fishy about it."

  "He doesn't know where he's going even though he's wearing a mask?"

  "Let's go and take a look."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Wang Ziming followed Wang Zixuan and left here.

  As he walked, small words flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of knowledge. "Master, the Wang brothers are following you."

  "It's okay, just follow if you want!" Shen Xuyao smiled, and didn't care about this.

  "Two fools, do you think I won't find them? They are so hopelessly stupid."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. Wang Ziming may not be too smart, but Wang Zixuan shouldn't be too stupid. Come to think of it, he could have guessed that he would be discovered. I was just curious about his whereabouts, there was no malicious intent.

  Shen Xuyao arrived at the sect's arena area with ease. There are many people here and there are many arenas. There are five-level, six-level, and seven-level arenas. Prices also vary from high to low.

  Shen Xuyao walked among the crowd and soon picked out a stage for a seventh-level early stage soul pet master. Seeing that the other party's price is five thousand spiritual stones. Shen Xuyao nodded. He flew directly to the opponent's ring.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao, who was a head shorter than him and wearing a mask, the challenger stared at Shen Xuyao. "You are so thin and small, are you a martial artist?"

  "Senior brother, I belong to Ling Yunfeng." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out the spirit stone and gave it to him.

  Lingyun Peak is the peak of the Great Elder, who is a martial artist and has the largest number of disciples, more than three thousand.

  "Oh, it's from Lingyun Peak! Then I won't be polite." Taking the spirit stone, the challenger nodded with satisfaction. Put away the spirit stone.

  "Senior brother, you're welcome. Use your full strength!" As he said that, Shen Xuyao took an attack stance.

  "Okay!" Nodding, the challenger hit Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao dodged and the two of them fought.