Chapter 275 The Land of Immortal Death

  Shen Xuyao took his family to the third area - the Land of Immortal Fall.

  The Land of Immortal Fall is a barren land with no grass growing on it. The ground here is full of bones, including the bones of immortal monsters and immortals. Everywhere you look, you can see bones all over the ground. To put it bluntly, it is a cemetery.

  It is mentioned here in the original work that there are three treasures in the Land of Immortal Fall, namely Immortal Bone, Blood Essence Stone and Blood Marrow. It is also said in the original book that the male protagonist was promoted to the seventh level and became a seventh-level soul pet master because he obtained a pair of immortal bones. This shows how great an opportunity this immortal bone is.

  As for blood essence stones and blood marrow, these two things are suitable for monsters to improve their bloodline. These two things are of little use to Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, but they are very useful to Xiao Jin and Xiao Cai.

  In the original work, Murong Jin, as a villain, also came to this secret realm and found a blood essence stone to help the little golden snake purify its bloodline, improve its bloodline to the highest level, and transform into a hydra.

  The heroine found the blood marrow, improved Xiao Cai's bloodline, eliminated Xiaocai's miscellaneous blood, and turned Xiaocai into pure blood. The bloodline is very close to Tianjifeng.

  Standing at the place where the immortals fell with bones all over the ground, Murong Jin was a little stunned. "W-what kind of place is this?"

  "This is the place where immortals fell, which is also the cemetery. Look for it. If you are lucky and can find the immortal bones, then I will become a seventh-level soul pet." At this point, Xiaoyan raised the corners of his mouth proudly.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's eyes lit up. "Immortal bones, you actually have such a great opportunity that defies the heavens?"

  "It's not that easy to find!" As he said that, Xiaoyan looked around but didn't find anything.

  "Let's go, let's go forward and take a look!" With that said, Shen Xuyao led everyone to continue walking forward.

  Xiao Feng and Xiao Bai are both pure blood. As long as they find the blood essence stone and blood marrow, Xiao Cai and Xiao Jin can also become pure blood. At that time, the two monsters will have more room to grow. Of course, if he could find the immortal bones, Murong could advance to level seven. If they can aspire to the seventh level, then they will no longer have to be afraid of those old monsters in the middle continent.

  Everyone searched in the third area, but there was nothing good in the surrounding area. After searching for two hours, they found nothing of value.

  Picking up a piece of snake bone, the little golden snake looked at it. "This should be the snake bones of a hydra. It's a pity that they are all weathered and have no aura at all."

  Seeing the aggrieved look on the little golden snake's face, Feng Yinglang couldn't help but frown. He knew that Xiao Jin had always cared about blood. He had always felt inferior because he was not of the best blood. He has always felt that he was the worst one in the family.

  "Don't worry, this is the periphery. It's normal that there are no good things. The good things are all in the center of the area." The original book only said that fairy bones, blood marrow and blood essence stones were found in this area, but there was no information on where they were found. Mentioned, however, Shen Xuyao is not worried about this. He has the Spirit Word Stone in hand, and it will be easier than ordinary soul pet masters to find these things.