Chapter 341 Zhuo Brothers

  There are more and more people watching the melon eating, and everyone is talking about it. You and I started talking one by one.

  "No, why are the two Lin sisters fighting?"

  "To fight for men."

  "Who is fighting for a man?"

  "Shen Chenxing! Both sisters like Shen Chenxing."

  "But isn't Shen Chenxing married?"

  "Can I be my concubine?"

  "Even if you are fighting for a man, you don't have to fight so hard, just risk your life!"

  "Yes, look at Lin Yu being slashed and injured!"

  "Lin Meng was also beaten badly!"

  Standing among the crowd, Xiaobai narrowed his eyes, and streaks of white light bloomed in his eyes. Two bitches actually hurt my husband and dared to use force on my man. I was just thinking about when I would go and settle the score with you. Unexpectedly, you actually came to my door yourself. Damn it, both of you deserve to die.

  Xiaobai originally planned to use his illusion skills to make the Lin sisters kill each other. The ideal is beautiful, but the reality is very skinny. Seeing the two sisters beaten and wounded, they were about to die. Suddenly, a man in blue robe flew over and separated the two. Then, a large number of disciples from the Law Enforcement Hall rushed over and surrounded the two sisters.

  Seeing so many people coming, Xiaobai had no choice but to stop.

  "who are you?"

  Suddenly, a man's cold question came to his ears, and then Xiaobai's left wrist was grabbed by the man.

  Turning his head, Xiaobai looked at the man next to him. The man next to him was very handsome and wore a purple robe. However, Xiaobai has never seen each other before, he is a stranger. Moreover, Xiaobai found to his dismay that he could not see the opponent's strength.

  "Let me go!" Xiaobai scolded, trying to break free from the other party's grasp, but the man held her tightly and refused to let go.

  "Who are you? You made them kill each other, right?"

  Hearing the man's words, Xiaobai's face changed. It seemed that this man had discovered it. The sound of the silver bell was already very small, and since this was a trading area, it was so noisy and noisy that it was impossible for ordinary people to hear the sound. Unless the other party's soul pet is the kind of soul pet with particularly good hearing.

"I don't know what you are talking about, let me go, otherwise I will call someone." Xiaobai refused to admit it, but still wanted to break away from the other party.

  "If you don't tell me, I will send you to the Law Enforcement Hall and use all the torture tools in the sect on you. I'll see if you tell me." The man threatened in a cold voice with a sneer.

  Hearing this, Xiaobai immediately shouted at the top of his lungs. "Help, it's indecent! It's indecent!"

  Hearing Xiaobai's shout, many people looked over suspiciously. Everyone's eyes widened. My heart said: Who is this? Have you eaten the heart of a bear and the courage of a leopard? He actually molested Shen Chenxing’s wife!

  The man in purple robe looked awkward when everyone paid attention to him. "Shut up, shut up."

  "Let me go!"