Chapter 222 Meeting Kane

  Finally meeting Kane and Qiao Xifu, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were very happy.

  "Two benefactors, I finally meet you!"

  After hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Kane rolled his eyelids. This voice is definitely that bastard Shen Xuyao.

  "Doctor Zhang, Mrs. Zhang, you don't have to be polite, we were just doing a little work at that time." Qiao Xi said generously with a smile.

  "No, no, no, my partner and I are very grateful for your life-saving grace. I wonder what you call them?" Shen Xuyao asked knowingly with a smile.

  "My name is Melis. Josie, this is my friend Melis. Kane. My friend is Zayn's cousin. We went out for training before. Therefore, Uncle Jiu and Zain have never contacted us. . No, as soon as we came back, Uncle Jiu contacted us and we rushed over." Smiling, Josie said the lines that Zayn had prepared for him.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao pretended to be surprised. "Oh, so the two benefactors and the eldest young master's family are still relatives?"

  "Yes, my father-in-law is the seventh eldest son, and he is the biological brother of Zayn's father." Nodding, Qiao Xi said.

  After looking at Qiao Xi, Shen Xuyao turned to Zaien. "I say, young master, are you being unkind? Since we have this kind of relationship, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Oh, my father and I were worried about making a mistake about this kind of thing, so we thought about asking my cousin and cousin-in-law. After asking carefully, we made sure that it was correct, and then we brought them here. We were afraid that we had made a mistake. Man. Does it make you unhappy?”

  "Yeah, Zaen is worried too. He made a mistake." Nodding, Josie said the same thing.

  After looking at the two of them, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Anyway, the eldest young master helped me find two saviors. I am very grateful to you and the town owner."

  "What Dr. Zhang said is too foreign. After all, we are a family."

  "Two benefactors, this is the thank you gift that my partner and I have prepared for you. Please accept it." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out two thousand potions and two hundred magical artifacts and gave them to Qiao Xi and his wife.

  "Miracle Doctor Zhang, Mrs. Zhang, you are too polite."

  "Two benefactors, please accept it. This is a little thought from my husband and I. We will all be good friends from now on. This is my messenger jade pendant. Miss Kane can contact me at any time. As long as we husband and wife can do it We will try our best to do whatever we need for our two benefactors." After saying that, Murong Jin stepped forward and handed Kane a message-carrying jade pendant.

  "Mrs. Zhang, you are too polite." Kane smiled and immediately took the jade pendant.

  Everyone was polite. Kane and his wife accepted the gifts of thanks and left with Zayn.

  "Xu Yao, do you think Kane and his wife know who we are?"

  "You should know. Only the ten of us know about the long-armed one-horned ape. They can guess it's us." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  "That's right. If you didn't know it was us, you wouldn't have come here to accept the thanks." Nodding, Murong Jin said the same thing.

  "It's okay. As long as the jade pendant is delivered to Kane, we will contact them again in the evening and ask them to come and see us."