Chapter 298 The truth of the matter

  Upon hearing her son's inquiry, Fang Qingyue's tears fell one by one. "He, he is not. I found out when I rescued him. He is not a boy."

  Looking at his wife sitting next to him, Shen Yao was shocked. "In my memory, you are my first woman."

  Hearing this, Fang Qingyue shook her head aggrievedly. "No, I am not."

  Looking at my wife who answered so definitely. Shen Yao nodded. "If you are not. Then, I think I accidentally forgot about another person."

  After receiving such an answer, Shen Chenxing was very confused. "Forgot? What do you mean?"

  Looking at his son, Shen Yao sighed leisurely. "Back then, I used the space tunnel to teleport with spiritual words, hoping to go to a low-level continent to find someone. However, I encountered a space storm during the teleportation process. As a result, I was seriously injured. By mistake, everything happened. I was teleported to the Martial Arts Continent. At that time, I was teleported to a small forest. It was your mother and several of your uncles who went out for training and found me injured, so they rescued me. Later, your mother and I got married. We fell in love and got married. After we got married, we returned to Tianmang Continent. When I was chatting with your grandfather, I discovered that I had lost twenty-five years of memory."

  "Lost memory?" Shen Chenyue asked in disbelief with her eyes widened.

  "Yes, I was injured. Therefore, the memory of the twenty-five years before I met your mother was lost. I asked your grandpa what I was doing in those twenty-five years. Your grandpa said, my twenty-five years I haven't been home for five years. I have been practicing outside. He doesn't know what happened specifically. The only thing he knows is that I lost my family's heirloom Eight Treasure Ring, and... . I went home once before I was injured and said I was going to the Soul Pet Master Continent to pick up someone." After thinking about it, Shen Yao told his son all these things.

Hearing this, Shen Chenxing frowned deeply. "That should be my eldest brother's mother. My eldest brother's mother is from the Soul Pet Master Continent, a soul pet master from a lower continent."

  "This..." Shen Yao's face turned ugly when he heard his son's words.

  Wiping away the tears on her face, Fang Qingyue looked at her son. "Morning Star, where is that child? Where are their mother and son? Let's go get them back."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao looked at his wife beside him. "Qing'er!"

  "Husband, no matter what, she is also the woman who gave birth to your child. We cannot let their mother and child wander outside. Bring them back! Wait until you see them. Maybe your missing memory will come back. That child He is older than Chenxing and is over four hundred years old. We should take him to Tianmang Continent. In this way, he can have a better future and get more cultivation resources."

  Looking at his wife, Shen Yao was very grateful. "Qing'er, I'm sorry for you. I used to think that I lost a memory of an experience, and it wasn't that important. However, if there is another woman and child in this memory. Then, not only am I sorry for their mother and son, I I’m even more sorry for you mother and son.”

  "No, don't say this. You are a distinguished spiritual speaker, and it is normal to have three wives and four concubines. Take them back! I will get along well with their mother and son. I will never make it difficult for you." Although it is very heartbreaking. However, Fang Qingyue still made a decision to bring back the woman and children whose husband was away. Don't let your husband be embarrassed by this matter.