Chapter 264 Divine Wind Boat

  A few days later, Tianbao City.

  Shen Xuyao's family of four followed Kane and Qiao Xi into the auction venue.

  Looking at the splendid and extravagantly decorated venue, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. He said in his heart: It is indeed the first auction venue of the Melis family! It is indeed luxurious, grand and beautiful!

  "Wow, this place is much more elegant than the auction venue in Jinduo Town!" Xiaocai has been to the auction in Jinduo Town, so she can see the difference between the two. Compared with here, the auction venue in Jinduo Town is really a bit inferior!

  "Big cities and small towns are naturally different!" Shen Xuyao has traveled to many places over the years. We also go to big cities. The prosperity and grandeur of big cities are naturally not comparable to that of small towns.

  "Oh, that's true!" Nodding, Xiaocai agreed.

  A group of six people went to the second floor. In Kane's box. All six people sat on the chairs. Start waiting patiently for the auction to begin.

  "Kane, is your grandpa here?"

  Kane smiled after hearing Shen Xuyao's voice transmission. "Come in a moment. The auction is a big event, and my grandfather will not be absent. The VIP rooms on the third floor are specially prepared for seventh-level soul pet masters."

  "Oh!" Shen Xuyao nodded and said nothing more.

  Soon, the auction began. A beautiful female host walked onto the auction stage and began to introduce the first item to the crowd, which was a level seven flying magic weapon. The starting price is two billion.

  Looking at the large and small seventh-level flying magic weapons on the auction table, Shen Xuyao looked yearning for them. Unfortunately, he couldn't afford them. Because this magical weapon was finally sold for 9.8 billion spirit stones.

  Ninety-eight billion! It’s really expensive!

  What Shen Xuyao didn't expect was that the second magical weapon was his golden ring knife. The base price of the Golden Ring Knife was 100 million spirit stones, but it was finally sold for 2.3 billion spirit stones. Shen Xuyao was very happy to see that this knife had sold so many spirit stones.

  Not long after, a maid came into the private room and handed the spirit stone to Kane. Kane gave the spirit stone to Shen Xuyao again.

  "Thanks!" Shen Xuyao smiled and thanked Kane.

  "It's just a small matter. There will be a 10% commission from the auction, and the rest of the spiritual stones are here!"

  "Yeah!" Shen Xuyao knew that Kane must have known that he was short of money, so he put his things up front for auction.

  "Not bad, 2.3 billion! Is this knife so valuable?"

  Hearing Xiao Yan's message, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Of course, what you found is not valuable, is it?" That is an ancient growth weapon! How could it not be valuable?

  "I wonder if that golden hairpin can be sold for 2.3 billion!"

  "It's hard to say. It depends on whether there is a wealthy female soul pet master."

  "Well, that's true. As long as there is a female soul pet master who is not short of spiritual stones, the price may be more expensive than the sword!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. Xin said: Xiaoyan, a coward, didn't dare to sell magic weapons at the beginning, was he worried about being killed and taking the treasure? Now when I heard about the 2.3 billion spirit stones, I was so happy that I couldn't find the north again.