Chapter 343 Xiaobai admits his mistake

  Tianyao Peak, Palace.

  After returning home, Shen Yao opened the protective barrier outside the palace and led everyone into the hall.

  Looking at Shen Yao sitting in the main seat, Xiaobai walked over silently, bent down and knelt in front of him.

  "Daughter-in-law, what are you doing?" Shen Chenxing came over and hurriedly helped her, but Xiaobai did not get up.

  "Morning Star, please leave it alone. You can go back to your room first. I have something to tell my father." Xiaobai knew that she couldn't hide this matter, and she didn't want to hide it from her family.

  Looking at his tough wife, Shen Chenxing looked confused. "What's the matter?"

  Shen Yao stared at Xiaobai kneeling in front of him for a long time. "Why do you do this?"

  "They broke into my husband's room in the middle of the night, causing my husband to be disturbed in his cultivation and suffered internal injuries. Also, they used force on Chenxing. I cannot tolerate these two things." Xiaobai said this very seriously.

  "But it's been more than a hundred years since this happened. Chenxing beat them, and I also severed my relationship with them. Isn't this enough?" Shen Yao frowned deeply at this point.

  "Yes, you punished them. But they didn't restrain themselves at all. As soon as Chenxing came out of seclusion, they dressed up and seduced my husband in front of me. If the seduction failed, they took advantage of it. When Morning Star is not by my side, they come to curse me, insult me, smash my stall, they smashed four jars of wine on me, and they beat me relentlessly. I don’t think such people have any need to live. ." Xiaobai felt that his father-in-law's behavior was too merciful, and those like the Lin family sisters deserved to die.

  Hearing these words, Shen Chenxing was stunned. "Daughter-in-law, you, you killed those two bitches?"

  "Did Zhuoyang find out you were using illusions?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin's expression changed.

  "I'm using a silver bracelet that my eldest brother made for me. The bells on the bracelet are very small. I could have gone unnoticed, but I don't know why, but Zhuo Yang suddenly noticed me." , Xiaobai was also very confused.

  "Zhuoyang's soul pet is a golden-nosed white elephant. That white elephant is very spiritual and has very good hearing. His soul pet must have heard the sound of your bell." Thinking of this, Shen Chenxing frowned.

  "Xiao Bai, you are too reckless. It's not that you can't kill people, but you should plan more carefully before killing. You shouldn't expose such a big flaw and get yourself into trouble." At this point, Shen Yao sighed. .

  Once upon a time, he did pity his two nieces and felt that these two girls were pitiful for not having a mother since they were young. However, ever since the morning star incident, Shen Yao has completely seen the true colors of his two nieces. There is no sympathy for these two nieces anymore, and the family ties have also been worn away. He doesn't mind Xiaobai killing people, he is just worried that Xiaobai will get into trouble and cause trouble for herself.

  "Yes, it's my daughter-in-law's fault." Xiaobai said yes, bowing his head.

  "Forget it, just kill him! I will report this to the Law Enforcement Hall later. Get up!" Shen Yao waved his hand.

  "Thank you, father." Xiaobai bowed his head and thanked him, then Xiaobai stood up.

  "Dad, what about Zhuoyang? Will he run out and tell others that my wife uses illusions to kill people?" Thinking of this, Shen Chenxing felt a little uneasy.