Chapter 380 Mechanical City

  That night, Shen Xuyao and his party of four left the Pharmacy City overnight. After leaving the Pharmacy City, the four of them no longer wore masks. They all changed their appearance and changed their original appearance.

  Sitting in the cabin, Shen Xuyao was looking at the map. Wang Ziming held the mirror and looked at his unfamiliar face, feeling very strange. Murong Jin and Feng Yinglang were also looking at the map with Shen Xuyao.

  After looking at the map, Shen Xuyao finally chose where to go. Directly set a goal for the Kamifengzhou.

  "Machine City? Are we going to Machine City?" Turning his head, Wang Ziming asked doubtfully.

  "Well, I want to go to the Mechanical City, buy some parts, and make a few mechanical beasts. Murong doesn't have any mechanical beasts." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked at his lover.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled. "No, I don't need the mechanical beast, so there's no need to prepare it for me."

  "No, you will be safer with the mechanical beast. Now, Xiaocai and Xiaojin are in seclusion, Xiaobai did not come with us, and we only have Xiaofeng next to us. This is very detrimental to us. If we really meet someone who is suitable for you The opportunity, and because we are not strong enough, wouldn’t it be a pity if we can’t get it? So, I plan to go to the Machine City to make three seventh-level mechanical beasts, you two, and I will contract another one. In this way, even if we Even when encountering strong enemies, you can handle them with ease.”

  After hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin thought for a while and realized that it was the same. At this moment, among the four pet beasts, only Xiaofeng was beside them. If they really encountered an opportunity and needed to compete with other soul pet masters, then, The situation is indeed very unfavorable for them!

  "Okay, I'll listen to you." In the end, Murong Jin accepted her lover's proposal.

  "Xu Yao, do you plan to assemble the mechanical beast yourself?"

  "Yes, if you assemble it yourself, you can save a lot of spirit stones. It's cheaper to buy materials. Buy a pre-assembled mechanical beast. A level 7 mechanical beast will probably cost 10 million spirit stones at its cheapest."

  "It's not enough. I have a level 7 mechanical beast, which was given to me by my grandfather. The old man spent 50 million spiritual stones to buy it for me. If you can assemble it, I will buy the materials and you can help me assemble it." Just one!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Okay, no problem."

  "Then thank you Xuyao." Wang Ziming was very happy to receive Shen Xuyao's consent.

  After setting the route, Shen Xuyao checked the time and found that it would take them thirty-two days to reach their destination. So, everyone was asked to go back to their respective cabins to rest.

  …………………………………………

  The next day, Xue Hang and his party came to visit Shen Xuyao for the second time, but found that no one was in the other party's room.

  Zhang Fan immediately called the shopkeeper to inquire. "Where are the guests in this room?"

  Hearing this, the shopkeeper also looked confused. "I don't know. I didn't see the four of them going out this morning? I thought they were in the room?"

  "They didn't check out?"

  "No, they paid rent for forty days before, and now it's only thirty-six days! It's not forty days yet?"