Chapter 383 Five Brothers and Sisters of the Feng Family

  The next day, Shen Xuyao arranged a protective formation around himself and released his three mechanical beasts. He said to Murong Jin beside him: "Murong, it will take me ninety-nine and eighty-one days to take the fate of the clan on these nine pillars for my own use. During this period, you must protect yourself and your family." Qiankun Pearl.”

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Well, I understand, don't worry!"

  "I have set up a protective formation here. Xiaoyan can control my three mechanical beasts to protect me. Therefore, you don't have to worry about my safety. Just protect yourself. If you encounter a strong enemy, you can abandon it. Qiankun Pearl." In Shen Xuyao's heart, the most important thing was always Murong Jin, not any chance.

  In the original work, during the eighty-one days when the heroine absorbed the fate of the Celestial Race, five waves of people came, and they were all eliminated by the hero one after another. At this moment, he had to concentrate on absorbing the fortune of the clan, and Murong could only be responsible for dealing with those competitors. Therefore, Shen Xuyao was very worried about his wife. However, he had no choice. Murong Jin's soul pet was Lan Youhua. He could not absorb the destiny of the Celestial Clan. Therefore, he had to be the one to absorb the destiny of the clan.

  In fact, at the beginning, Shen Xuyao also thought about bringing Feng Yinglang and Wang Ziming together. However, the third brother was also at the peak of level seven. If he was allowed to participate, the distribution of Qiankun Pearl would be very troublesome. Besides, it was impossible for him to take his third brother out to admire the moon at night? Therefore, after much deliberation, Shen Xuyao finally chose to bring his wife with him.

  In the original work, when the male protagonist and female protagonist came here, Xiaocai and Xiaobai were also in seclusion, and the Wind Shadow Wolf was already dead. Therefore, the male protagonist and the female protagonist also get the Qiankun Pearl. Moreover, the strength of the two people is also at the peak of level seven. With this thought, Shen Xuyao felt more or less at ease.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's expression changed. "Xu Yao, are you thinking too much? There are only two of us here!"

  "It can't be just the two of you. There are many doors in this subspace, and the door in the Luoxia Mountains is just one of them. Therefore, it is very likely that other people will come in from this subspace." I thought. After thinking about it, Xiaoyan said this.

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin nodded. "So that's it, I know."

  "This is for you, for self-defense." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a bracelet and handed it to his lover.

"Yeah!" Nodding, Murong Jin took it. The bracelet was Wu Gang's bracelet, and inside was the Poison Corpse Man.

  After looking at his wife again, Shen Xuyao walked into the protective formation, and Xiaoyan followed suit. Outside of the formation, only one level six mechanical beast and two level seven mechanical beasts were left.

  Seeing his lover walking into the formation, Murong Jin showed off his Heavenly Sword and stood behind his lover's formation. assumed the responsibility of protection.

  Shen Xuyao sat cross-legged on a piece of animal skin. Following the method taught by Xiao Yan, he sat there and began to absorb the family fortune from the easternmost stone pillar. Xiaoyan flew onto Shen Xuyao's shoulder and looked around with a wary expression. Protect your master.

  Not long after Shen Xuyao started, Murong Jin heard the whistling wind. He looked up and saw two tornadoes blowing up the yellow sand on the ground twenty meters away. The yellow sand was piled up layer by layer, forming two three-meter-high sand figures.