Chapter 337 Murong Jin returns

  Twenty-five years later,

  Murong Jin has been soaking in the medicine pool area for thirty years, and his strength has finally been successfully improved to the mid-seventh level. Returned home happily.

  Shen Xuyao has been training his body for the past twenty-five years, and his strength has not improved much, but his physical skills have improved a lot, and his combat ability and actual combat experience have also improved a lot.

  The strength of the two brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui has been upgraded to the early stage of level four. Accompanied by Fang Qingyue and Xiaojin, they went to the Gravity Tower to refine their bodies and stabilize their strength. Xiaoyu is in seclusion to attack level five and has not yet come out.

  Shen Chenyue has been refining his body for twenty-five years, and his strength has been completely stabilized, and he has reached the seventh level in seclusion. After Shen Chenyue went into seclusion, Wang Zixuan also went back to seclusion to attack the eighth level. And Shen Chenxing, who had been in seclusion for sixty years, came out of seclusion and successfully advanced to level seven.

  At dinner time, Shen Chenxing smiled when he saw a large table of delicious food. "Oh, my sister is in seclusion! Otherwise, she would be extremely happy to see such a large table of food."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao agreed. "Yes, that girl is a greedy little cat and likes to eat Xu Yao's cooking."

  After looking at his father and younger brother, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It doesn't matter. After Xiaoyue reaches the seventh level, I will make her more delicious food to celebrate." There were indeed a few people in the house at this time. There were only him and Murong, Chenxing and Xiaobai, and Father. Just five people.

  "Yeah, that's fine." Nodding, Shen Yao agreed.

  "Let's have a drink! Celebrate Chenxing's promotion to the seventh level, and celebrate Murong's promotion to the mid-seventh level." With that said, Shen Xuyao was the first to raise his glass.

  "Thank you, brother." Shen Chenyue smiled and raised her wine glass.

  "Xu Yao is right, today is a good day for double happiness, let's celebrate it." As he said that, Shen Yao also raised his wine glass.

  After looking at his lover, Murong Jin also raised his wine glass, and Xiao Bai, who also raised his wine glass.

  Everyone raised a toast to celebrate and drank it all in one gulp.

  "Well, the wine is great! Brother, did you buy the wine?"

  Hearing Shen Chenxing's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I didn't buy it, it was the wine made by Murong. I have been hiding it and was reluctant to drink it. I just wanted to wait until you and Murong were promoted and take it out to celebrate."

  "Oh, it's the wine made by Brother Jin! Brother, you and Brother Jin are a perfect match. You know how to cook, and Brother Jin knows how to make wine. Brother, I just happened to be eating and drinking with my brother and sister-in-law."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Why are you like Xiaoyue, always saying you want to come to my house for dinner?"

"There's nothing I can do about it. Who makes the food you cook delicious?" At this point, Shen Chenxing laughed.

  "I also think it's good for you to follow your eldest brother and sister-in-law. You see, after marrying this wife, her strength has been raised to level seven, and she has food and wine." After saying this, Shen Yao smiled.