Chapter 249 Jinduo Town

  Seeing the seventh son's family of five kneeling on the ground, Lord Melis' face looked very ugly. "Old Qi, why are you doing this?"

  "Lao Qi, you are my youngest son, how could my mother be willing to let your family leave!" Looking at her son aggrievedly, the city lord's wife also said she was reluctant to let her son leave.

  "Mom, I have been a coward all my life, and I cannot let my children be a coward all their lives. I can be bullied, but my children cannot be bullied. Just let me go!"

  "Lao Qi!" he called aggrievedly, and the city lord's wife couldn't help but have red eyes.

  "Lao Qi, what did you say? What do you mean? It was obviously your daughter who was bullying my four children with outsiders, so why did it become our family to bully you? Lao Qi, don't beat me up here and confuse me. Audiovisual.”

  Raising his head, Qi Ye looked at his third brother. "Third brother, don't you feel shabby when you say this? I won't tell you how you bullied me when I was young. In any case, we are from the same mother, brothers from the same father and mother. But, how did the four children in your family bully my daughter? Today I will tell you in front of my father and mother. Back then, the five children went out to experience together. Why did your four children come back safely? But my Kane was sealed and taken away? Also, since my daughter opened the shop, your child has been going to Qiufeng every now and then, and even ran to smash up my daughter's shop. What is this called bullying if not bullying?"

  "Lao Qi, you are trying to settle an old score with me!"

  "Yes, I just want to settle old scores, what can you do to me? If you have the ability, you can kill me in front of my parents!" Qi Ye said firmly, holding his neck.

  "you you……"

  "Okay, Third Brother, look what you look like now?"

  Hearing his father's scolding, the third master was very depressed. "Father, it's Lao Qi who is digging up old scores. He is clearly looking for trouble."

  "Father, mother. I can't afford to offend Third Brother and his family, but I can afford to hide. My child wants to go to Anping Town and become a town leader. From now on, he should stay far away from Third Brother and his family's children, so as not to worry about it in the future. They are injured and dead, and they have to bear the blame on the child." Master Qi said this very rudely.

  "Lao Qi, you, you dare to curse me?"

  "Curse you? I don't dare. I remember, what did you say when my daughter Kane disappeared? Oh, she's just a girl. If she disappears, she will disappear! She might have died a long time ago. That's what you said. ?”

  "you you……"

  Looking at the two sons who were arguing endlessly, Lord Melis could not help but frown. "Okay, if you want to go, then go to Anping Town."

  "Thank you father!"

  "No, let the third child go to Anping Town. Let the seventh child stay!" After speaking, the city lord's wife immediately put forward a different suggestion.

  Hearing this, the city lord looked at his wife and then turned to the third child. Ask your son for his opinion.

  "Father, mother, my child will support you till the end of his life. He will never leave you two elders and do such unfilial things." The third master said this with sincerity. It’s clear that he doesn’t want to leave Tianbao City.