Chapter 247 Zixia Token

  Mayor Melis looked at his three sons. Said: "Let's leave Zhang Xu's matter like this. Let him stay with Lao Qi for now! If he can become a sixth-level pharmacist in the future, it won't be too late for me to go to Corporal Li Xian. Now, let's talk about Ou Senming's Something. Boss, have you asked Lao Jiu?"

  "Father, before the child left, he specifically asked the ninth brother. However, the ninth brother insisted that he did not kill Ou Senming. He also said that when Ou Senming died, he, Xi En, and Zhang Xu's family were in Leihu, six people. Inseparable. The other five people can testify for him. He also said that he would not deceive his father if he deceived anyone. If he killed him, he would definitely admit it." To be honest, the uncle did not hide anything.

  After hearing what his eldest son said, the city lord nodded. "Lao Jiu has a straight temper. He has never told me any lies since he was a child. I also feel that the person was not killed by him."

  "Father, this Ou Senming has been dead for more than fifty years, why do the Ouyang family keep insisting on it?" Master Qi couldn't understand this.

  "Yes, then Ou Senming is just a bastard, and his mother is a dancer, so she is not favored. Logically speaking, old weirdo Ou Senming shouldn't be so obsessed with avenging Ou Senming?" The uncle also felt strange about this.

  "Yes, I think this is weird. As far as I know, Ou Senming's relationship with his other brothers is not good at all. However, since Ou Senming's death, his brothers seem to have a better relationship with him. Everyone wants revenge, shouting slogans every day to overthrow our Melis family. Sometimes he goes to the mines to cause trouble, and sometimes he goes to our Melis town to cause trouble, asking us to hand over the murderer. Why is he so evil in this matter? " Even the third child, who was not very bright, clearly noticed that there was something fishy here.

"I secretly sent someone to investigate and got a message that Ou Senming had a Zixia Token in his hand. I think the reason why the Ou Sen family is holding on to it is because of this Zixia Token." I thought. After thinking about it, the city lord said this.

  "What, Zixia Token?"

  Hearing the news, the three sons were shocked. It turned out to be this. No wonder, no wonder so many people want to avenge Ou Senming!

  "Zixia token? Is it the token of Zixia secret realm?"

  "Yes, it is the token of the Zixia Secret Realm. This secret realm is a sixth-level secret realm that opens every one thousand years. In another two hundred years, the secret realm will be opened. Therefore, the Ou Sen family will be very concerned about Ou Senming's death. So heartbroken."

  "It turns out it's for the token!" Nodding, the uncle expressed his understanding.

  "A token can take at least two people to the secret realm. If it works well and arranges a teleportation array, it can take ten people to the secret realm. I think that when Ou Senming was alive, many people in the Ou Sen family should know this. Everything was waiting to go to the secret realm with Ou Senming! Unexpectedly, Ou Senming died, the token was gone, and their way to the secret realm was cut off. How could they be willing to do this? "

  "Yeah, no one can be happy seeing the duck flying away, right?"

  "But it was not Lao Jiu who killed Ou Sen. Why should the Ou Sen family look for us?" At this point, Lao San was very depressed.

  "You don't have to spoil them. If the Olsen family comes again, I'll take care of them. They belong to the dog family. If you don't beat him, he won't stop." At this point, the Lord Melis snorted coldly.