Chapter 317 Father's Apprentice

Chapter 317 Father’s Apprentice

  A few days later, everyone came to Tianmang Sect.

  As the largest sect in Tianmang Continent, Tianmang Sect is very large. The entire sect's area is equivalent to the size of ten large cities in the medium-sized continent. The sect is built very grandly and has many guards. However, with Shen Yao's help, everyone successfully entered the sect.

  There are thirty-two elders in the sect, and each elder has a mountain peak under his own jurisdiction. Therefore, the thirty-two elders of the sect are also called the thirty-two peak masters.

  Shen Yao is the ninth elder of the sect, and the peak he governs is called Tianyao Peak. Tianyao Peak is so big that even if a thousand people live there, it won’t be crowded. There are many courtyards for disciples to live at the foot of the mountain, but most of them are empty. Because, Shen Yao has too few disciples. So, most of the yard is empty.

  The palace where Shen Yao lives is on the top of the mountain. After he returned to the palace, he summoned all his disciples. Introduce his disciples to everyone.

  "Xu Yao, Xuan Xuan, from today on, you two, father and son, are members of Tianyao Peak. Xu Yao is the eighth junior brother, and Xuan Xuan is the ninth junior brother. Now, let me introduce to you your seven senior brothers and sisters. "With that said, Shen Xuyao walked up to his disciples.

  "Yes!" In response, the father and son said yes.

  "My father's eldest disciple is Shen Minghui. He has not come back yet. This is my father's second disciple Liu Chen. He is not only my disciple, he is also your seventh aunt's eldest son and your cousin."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Liu Chen. He nodded towards Liu Chen. "cousin."

  "Cousin Xuyao, welcome back, welcome to Tianyao Mountain." Liu Chen said politely with a smile.

  "Meet uncle." Shen Xuan bowed his head and saluted immediately.

  "Nephew, there is no need to be polite." Liu Chen waved his hand and said casually.

  After looking at Liu Chen, Shen Yao's eyes fell on the next person. "Xu Yao, this is your third senior brother Song Yuanhao. He is not only your senior brother, he is also Xiaoyue's fiancé."

  "Brother, nephew, you are back." Song Yuanhao smiled and took the initiative to say hello.

  "Yuanhao, we are all one family, you're welcome." Song Yuanhao? Is he the scumbag who killed Xiaoyue?

  "Meet Uncle Song." Shen Xuan bowed his head and saluted again.

  "Nephew, you don't need to be polite." Song Yuanhao smiled, his gentle and elegant appearance was still very intimidating.

  "This is my fourth disciple, Yu Liuli. She is your fourth senior sister." With that, Shen Yao began to introduce the next disciple.

  "I've met Fourth Senior Sister." Lowering their heads, the father and son greeted him immediately.

  "You two junior brothers don't need to be polite." The other party is the master's son and grandson, so Yu Liuli naturally doesn't dare to neglect them.

  "This is my fifth disciple - Bai Feixue." With that, Shen Yao began to introduce the next beautiful disciple.

  Looking at this person, Shen Xuyao said in his heart: These two beautiful senior sisters are very good-looking! "I've met Fifth Senior Sister."

  Meeting Shen Xuyao's gaze, Bai Feixue smiled. "You two junior brothers are too polite."

  "This is my sixth disciple - Ling Yun." Shen Yao continued to introduce him when he came to a male disciple.