Chapter 359 Wang Ziwen

  When she got home in the evening, Xiao Cai told Murong Jin about the incident. After Murong Jin learned about this, he also felt that it was unjustifiable to accept such an expensive gift from the Wang brothers.

  Although, the Wang family and the Shen family are related by marriage. Sect Leader Wang is his father's biological uncle and Xu Yao's biological uncle and grandfather. However, even if you are a relative, you cannot accept such a heavy gift for no reason!

  So, Murong Jin thought for a while. Decided to treat the Wang brothers to a meal the next day. Return all the spiritual stones that the other party bought the colorful monster souls from.

  The next day, Murong Jin hosted a banquet for brothers Wang Ziwen and Wang Ziming in a private room of a restaurant in the trading area.

  When he first met Wang Ziwen, Murong Jin felt slightly different. It was not because of the man's handsome appearance, but because Murong Jin was shocked to find that Wang Ziwen had been poisoned, and it was a chronic poison.

  "Eldest brother, third brother, please sit down. I ordered a few dishes. I don't know if they suit the two brothers' taste." After saying that, Murong Jin took the wine bottle and poured a glass of wine for each of them.

  "Murong, we are all a family. There is no need to be so polite. We are all brothers, and we can eat whatever we have when we get together." Wang Ziwen smiled and said nonchalantly.

  "Yes, Murong. We are not outsiders. There is no need to be polite. Do you have anything to do with us?" With that said, Wang Ziming took a sip of the wine in the glass.

  "Oh, it's about the five-color demon soul. The five-color demon soul is a great opportunity, and it is indeed very suitable for Xiaocai. However, we can't take such a precious thing for nothing. Here are two billion spiritual stones, brother. Take it." This spiritual stone does not belong to Murong Jin, but was borrowed by Murong Jin and Shen Yao last night.

  Last night, Murong Jin thought about it and felt that the five-color demon soul was very suitable for Xiao Cai, so he did not plan to return it. Therefore, he went directly to his father and mother and borrowed two billion spirit stones, intending to use the spirit stones to buy the Wang brothers' five-color demon souls. This way you get the best of both worlds.

  If he sells wine, if he sells it for twenty years, he can save two billion. When the time comes, it’s not too late to return it to your parents.

  Seeing the spirit stones on the table, Wang Ziwen frowned. "Murong, actually, I didn't buy the colorful demon soul, it was Lao San who bought it."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment. He turned his head and looked at Wang Ziming. "Third brother?"

  "Murong, just be polite to me. I bought the five-color demon soul as a gift to Xiao Cai. It has nothing to do with you."

  Looking at Wang Ziming's boyish expression, Murong Jin couldn't help but frown. "Third brother, Xiaocai is Xu Yao's pet. It's impossible for her to like you. If you have any thoughts about her, you'd better give up!"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming frowned deeply. "What about Xiaobai? Xiaobai is also Xu Yao's maid, isn't she also married to Chenxing?"

  "That's different. Xiaobai and Chenxing are married, and she will not leave Xuyao. She is still a member of our family, but if Xiaocai marries you, she will leave us. So, Xuyao is like this After years of training her, haven’t they all been made for your wedding? Third brother, the Wang family and the Shen family are originally in-laws. You don’t want to get into trouble with Xu Yao or my father because of this matter!"