Chapter 385 People from Qingyun Sect

  Five days have passed, and the desert space has welcomed the third group of people. There were six people on this road. The six of them are all men. Among the six, three are at the sixth level and three are at the seventh level. They are wearing Qingyun Sect clothes. You can tell at a glance that they are disciples of the sect.

  After the six people came here, they discovered the Qiankun Pearl and the altar.

  A seventh-level male soul pet master flew over to get the Universe Pearl. As a result, without any suspense, he was torn into pieces by the nine rays of light emanating from the nine beads, and all the broken limbs fell into the altar.

  Seeing the male soul pet master flying into the altar, Murong Jin had been paying attention to the altar. Murong Jin discovered that the light on the nine pillars had changed. The light emitted from the easternmost pillar was obviously much weaker. And this is naturally the result of his lover. Xiaoyan said that in nine days, the pillar on the east side will be completely destroyed. In another nine days, the second pillar will be destroyed. By analogy, after ninety-nine and eighty-one days, all nine pillars will be destroyed. You can collect the Qiankun Pearl.

  "Bravo!"

  Staring at the body of the male soul master in the altar, the five Feng brothers and sisters couldn't come back to their senses for quite a while. The male soul pet master who died in the altar was at the peak of level seven. Just like that, he was killed in one fell swoop, leaving no room for him to fight back or dodge!

  It turns out that these nine pillars are so powerful, no wonder Xiao Mu has never dared to take action, that's why.

  "Big brother, big brother!"

  Seeing the tragic death of the male soul pet master, the other five members of the Qingyun Sect shouted. All five people looked in disbelief. They never dreamed that their most powerful senior brother would die so easily on this altar.

  The five people burst into tears with red eyes, and each one of them cried very sadly. However, no matter how sad or painful, no one dared to enter the altar to collect the body of their beloved senior brother.

  After crying for a while, the five of them followed the example of the five Feng brothers and sisters and set up a cave nearby to live there.

  Seeing that the Qingyun Sect disciples did not leave, Murong Jin couldn't help but frown and returned to the cave.

  Sitting on the chair, Murong Jin's face looked a little solemn.

  "Why are there five more people? There are already ten people, and more and more people are coming to compete for the Qiankun Pearl?" At this point, Xiaolan was very depressed.

  "It's only been five days, and there are still seventy-six days left. I don't know if more people will come." Thinking of this, Xiaoyan became even more depressed.

  "Xu Yao worked so hard to absorb the fate of the Celestial Race, and these bastards actually want to wait here to pick peaches. It's not that easy." At this point, Murong Jin's eyes flashed with a cold light. He would never let his lover work in vain. The Qiankun Pearl must belong to them. If anyone dares to snatch their Qiankun Pearl, don't blame him for being ruthless.

  "Master, there are only a few of us, so it's hard for us to defeat four with just one fist? What do you think we will do if there are more people?"

  "It goes without saying, use poison! Otherwise, why would you be asked to come out? As a decoration?" Xiaoyan said as he rolled his eyes.

  "But, after the seventh-level soul pet master is poisoned, it will take half an hour to die? If the sixth-level soul pet master is okay, he will die in the blink of an eye after being poisoned by me." At this point, Xiaolan was a little helpless.