Chapter 271 Lingyin Bamboo Forest

  The Zixia Secret Realm is a vast, very, very large secret realm. There are a total of twelve areas in the secret realm, and the area where Shen Xuyao and the others were teleported is the fifth area - Lingyin Bamboo Forest.

  There are three treasures in the Lingyin Bamboo Forest: Lingyin Bamboo, Lingyin Insects and Lingyin Bamboo Shoots. Spiritual sound bamboo is the best material for making musical instruments and magical instruments. It is deeply loved by musicians. Spiritual sound bamboo shoots and spiritual sound insects are both rare delicacies and have very strong spiritual power. Eating these will have a great impact on soul pet masters and monsters. Cultivation has great benefits.

  Walking in the Lingyin Bamboo Forest, looking at the emerald green bamboos covered with golden patterns, and listening to the tinkling music in the bamboo forest, Murong Jin felt very novel. "Xu Yao, the bamboos here can play music!"

  "Well, the bamboo here is called Lingyin Bamboo. When the leaves are blown by the wind and knocked on the bamboo joints, they will make beautiful music." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Oh, that's right!" Murong Jin nodded, expressing understanding.

  "Master, this spiritual sound bamboo is an excellent material for making musical instruments. Can you make me a flute?"

  Hearing Xiaobai's question, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, in a moment, we will find a sixth-level spiritual sound bamboo, and I will make some musical instruments for you."

  Xiaobai is a nine-tailed snow fox who is good at illusions. Musical instruments can help her create illusions, which is a big help to her. Therefore, Shen Xuyao plans to refine a few more musical instruments for Xiaobai to help her fight against the enemy.

  After walking in the bamboo forest for half an hour, Murong Jin didn't find any opportunity. This made him somewhat discouraged. "Xu Yao, there doesn't seem to be any spiritual treasure here?"

  "How could it be? There are three treasures here: the Spiritual Sound Bamboo, the Spiritual Sound Insect and the Spiritual Sound Bamboo Shoot." Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan stood on Shen Xuyao's shoulders in the shape of a Spiritual Word Stone.

  "Three Treasures?" Murong Jin raised his eyebrows and looked at Xiao Yan doubtfully.

  "Yes, bamboo can be used to make utensils, and spiritual sound insects and bamboo shoots can be eaten."

  "Oh, that's it! So, isn't there any danger here?" Doesn't it mean that this secret realm is dangerous?

  "Yes, Spiritual Sound Worms! Spiritual Sound Worms especially like to eat the brains of soul pet masters, and they are social animals. Many soul pet masters will be eaten by Spiritual Sound Worms."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "I see!"

  A group of six people continued to walk forward, and as they walked, they heard heart-rending screams coming from the front.

  Hearing the sound, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, who were walking in front, immediately stopped. As soon as they stopped, the four Feng Yinglang who were following them also stopped.

  After checking with his soul power, Murong Jin found that there were four fifth-level soul pet masters in front of him. Two men and two women were being bitten by a group of green insects with wings. Seeing this scene, Murong Jin frowned and looked at his lover beside him. "Xu Yao, there are spiritual sound insects ahead."

  "Well, I saw it. Let's wait here and go there later." Shen Xuyao also released his soul power to check. He discovered that the so-called spiritual sound insects looked a bit like praying mantises. They were green and had wings. The two chelicerae in front were like two big knives with serrated teeth. It's the size of an adult's fist.