Chapter 253 The Secret Realm of Level 6

  Murong Jin dealt with Li Mao here, Li Mao's fire ginseng disappeared, and Li Mao's soul pet, the three-tailed white jade lion, also died. Murong Jin and Feng Yinglang immediately went over to help deal with the gray-robed soul pet master.

  The gray-robed soul pet master was first bitten by Xiao Jin and was poisoned by Xiao Jin's snake venom. Later, he was attacked by Xiaolan again and was poisoned by Xiaolan. At the end of the battle, Murong Jin and Feng Yinglang went up together. They worked together to kill the gray-robed soul pet master.

  After killing the opponent, everyone immediately cleaned up the battlefield. Murong Jin put away the cave and gave three teleportation beast bones to Feng Yinglang and Xiao Cai. Murong Jin used five teleportation animal bones, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Cai each used three animal bones, and a total of eleven animal bones were used before the group returned to Taal Town and their yard.

  After returning home, Murong Jin immediately checked on everyone's situation. This time, Xiao Cai, Xiao Feng and Xiao Jin were all injured, and Murong Jin immediately treated the wounds of the three pets. He took out the healing potion and gave it to the three of them.

  It took a month for the three people to recover from their injuries. After the three of them recovered from their injuries, Murong Jin took the three spiritual treasures bought at the auction, the fire crystals, animal blood, and the promotion potion that Xu Yao had prepared for Xiao Cai, as well as the fire crystals and animal blood that Kane had helped to buy. The 500 million spirit stones found on Li Mao and the gray-robed soul pet master were all given to Xiao Cai, and Xiao Cai went into seclusion.

  After Xiaocai went into retreat, Murong Jin arranged for Xiaofeng and Xiaojin to go into retreat. Murong Jin gave Xiaojin and Xiaofeng 100 million spiritual stones each, and also gave them some potions and spiritual treasures that Xu Yao had prepared for them, including demon core and animal blood suitable for their advancement, and asked them to go into retreat.

  "Master, we got 630 million spirit stones from Li Mao and Li Mao. Adding the 100 million spirit stones in our hands, it is exactly 730 million spirit stones. We gave 500 million to Xiao Cai, and gave 500 million to Xiao Jin and Xiaofeng has 100 million each, and we only have 30 million left!" At this point, Xiaolan felt very aggrieved.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin raised his hand and rubbed Xiaolan's head. "Don't worry, Xu Yao hasn't left seclusion yet! We are not in a hurry, thirty million spiritual stones are enough for us to use for a long time. Moreover, we can sell wine, and Li Mao still has a lot of potions in his hands, so we can It can be sold, and in this case, we will have more and more spiritual stones."

  Hearing the master's words, Xiaolan nodded helplessly. "You! You always think about others. You don't even think about me!"

"Why didn't I think of you? There is a box of crystal soul ointment in Li Mao's space ring. I'll leave that for you."

  Hearing this, Xiaolan rolled her eyes. "Then, where is the soul crystal?"

  "That, give it to Xiaoyan."

  Hearing this, Xiaolan's face immediately fell. "Why, that's what we found?"

  "Xiaolan, be obedient. In the past, Xuyao bought you everything you needed to eat. We have good things, so we can't forget Xiaoyan. Are you right?"

  Looking at the serious owner, Xiaolan sighed. "I know, I know that brother Xuyao is the best to me. He buys me everything."

  "Yes, Xu Yao is so kind to you, so shouldn't you be nicer to Xiao Yan?"