Chapter 363 Purple Spirit Stone

  Ten days later,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin searched Tianyuan Mountain for ten days. Finally found all the places where the keys were placed. According to the method of taking one from each place, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin each had thirteen keys in their hands.

  Seeing that the altar was in front of him, Murong Jin looked at his lover. "Xu Yao, have you made your choice?"

  "Well, I've chosen. I'll choose the ugliest one." As he said that, Shen Xuyao put the other twelve keys on the ground aside, leaving only the ugliest wooden key in his hand. And this key is exactly the one chosen by the heroine in the original work.

  Seeing that her lover had made a choice, Murong Jin thought about it. "Then, I'll choose the ugliest one too!"

  After discarding the twelve extra keys, Murong Jin chose a very rough key made of stone.

  Shen Xuyao smiled when he saw that the key in his wife's hand was the key chosen by the hero in the original work. I thought to myself: My wife is so lucky. Even if she doesn’t know the plot, even if she just chooses randomly, she still has the opportunity to choose the male lead!

  Arriving at the altar, Shen Xuyao found that there were nine ten-meter-high stone pillars in the center of the altar. Each stone pillar was carved with a vivid golden dragon, which was lifelike. There are many keys on each stone pillar, and each key represents a treasure box that has been taken away.

  Stopping, Shen Xuyao looked at his lover beside him. "Murong, you come first! Don't be nervous. After you get the treasure box, go to the exit and wait for me."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Murong Jin was the first to walk into the altar, cut his fingertips, and dripped blood on the key in his hand.

  At this moment, a magical scene happened. The key in Murong Jin's hand broke free from his shackles and flew directly towards the third stone pillar. The key was nailed to the stone pillar, and a golden light shone down. A square wooden box fell from above the altar and flew towards Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin hurriedly reached out and caught the wooden box. When the wooden box fell into Murong Jin's hands, Murong Jin's figure immediately disappeared into the altar.

  After witnessing everything, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows and walked up to the altar. Then he started bleeding for his own key. Shen Xuyao found that his key flew to the sixth stone pillar, and then, a green light shone down, and a black box flew out from the ground. Shen Xuyao hurriedly flew over and grabbed his own box. He was also teleported away from Tianyuan Mountain.

Arriving at the exit, Shen Xuyao saw Murong Jin.

  "Xu Yao, I..."

  "Go back and talk." After saying that, Shen Xuyao immediately put away the treasure box in his hand.

  "Okay!" Nodding, Murong Jin immediately put away the treasure box in his hand.

  The husband and wife left Tianyuan Mountain together and headed towards Tianyao Peak.

  Seeing the two leaving, several disciples responsible for guarding Tianyuan Mountain immediately started talking.

  "No one has come to our Tianyuan Mountain for ten years? I wonder how Junior Brother Shen and Junior Brother Murong are receiving the goods?"

  "I don't think it's possible. The two of them have only been in the mountain for a few days. If they come out now, they must be out of luck."

  "Yes, generally those who choose Lingbao are those who have only been out for a few years, or even more than ten years."