Chapter 294 Pearl Fruit Forest

  Twenty years later, (the secret realm opened: ninety-five years and four months.)

  Shen Xuyao's family has stayed at Soul Refining Cliff for twenty years. Brothers Shen Xuyao and Shen Chenxing practice the soul-refining techniques they learned on cliffs every day. The strength has been greatly improved. The strength of the two brothers has reached half-step to level seven.

  Seeing that the secret realm was about to be closed in more than four years, Shen Xuyao took his family to the eighth area - Pearl Forest.

  This is a pearl fruit forest, and the biggest opportunity is pearl fruit. Pearl fruit can help soul pet masters advance to the seventh level. It's a very good opportunity. However, the growth cycle of pearl fruit is very long.

  A seed germinates, grows into a towering pearl fruit tree, then blossoms, bears fruit, and matures. It takes ten thousand years. Therefore, if you want to pick pearl fruits, it really depends on your luck. If the fruits are not ripe in time, even coming to the secret realm and this forest will be in vain.

  Mentioned in the original work. In the ninety-sixth year when the secret realm was opened, the pearl fruits on a tree matured. And the pearl fruit was obtained by the heroine. The heroine successfully advanced to level seven by relying on the opportunities and pearl fruits she found in the Duobao Desert and the Jade Sea.

  Seeing that there were still eight months left before the ninety-sixth year when the secret realm was opened, so Shen Xuyao brought his family here.

  Walking in the woods, Shen Chenxing looked around for a long time, but found neither medicinal materials nor a monster. This made him very depressed. "What's going on? In such a large forest, why isn't there even a hare?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but roll his eyes. "It's been ninety-five years since the secret realm was opened. Where are the medicinal materials and monsters? They've all been killed long ago."

  A total of 1,800 soul pet masters came from the six medium-sized continents! With so many people searching for it for ninety-five years, how could the apparent opportunity still exist?

  "Yes!" Nodding, Shen Chenxing said yes.

  "We are all at the sixth level, so we can all eat food. Don't be too greedy." A sixth-level soul pet master will not be hungry even if he doesn't eat or drink. There is no need to drink anti-grain medicine during retreat. Therefore, for them, eating is a hobby and there is no need to eat every day. You won’t feel hungry even if you don’t eat.

  "Oh, I haven't eaten in ten years. There is no taste in my mouth!" At this point, Shen Chenxing licked his lips.

  The eldest brother and his group have been in the Jade Sea for twenty years, so they got a lot of sea fish, crabs, lobsters and scallops. Because there are these stocks. So, when in Duobao Desert and Storm Zone. They all have one meal a day. In the evening, everyone eats together and chats together.

  However, it won't work when we get to Soul Refining Cliff. The eldest brother's stock is not enough, so he only eats once a month. In the end, when the food was gone, I became hungry because I had nothing to eat.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Do you eat at home every day?"

  "We don't eat every day, but we sit together as a family and have a meal every now and then. Our family lives in the sect most of the time. Sometimes we go home to see grandpa, and we all get together to have a meal. For us, eating is just social etiquette and communication."