Chapter 205 Refining Task

  At night, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin directly used spiritual words to teleport to cabin No. 10 on the fifth floor.

  This cabin is a double room, and the layout is exactly the same as that of Shen Xuyao and his wife. At this moment, the tables, chairs and screens in the cabin were put away, and the red-striped crab that had been snatched back was placed on the ground. The carcass of the red-striped crab had been half disposed of, with the crab meat and shell lying on the ground. In addition to the red-striped crab, there were three people in the cabin, Feng Lang, Fang Tingting and Uncle Li.

  The three people's faces turned black and they all fell to the ground motionless. Shen Xuyao stepped forward to check and found that the fourth-level male soul pet master and the fourth-level female soul pet master were both dead. When he got close to the middle-aged man, the man suddenly got angry and slapped Shen Xuyao.

  "Be careful!" exclaimed, Murong Jin immediately rushed to block in front of his lover. The attack landed on Murong Jin's body, and the protective necklace around Murong Jin's neck emitted a purple light, helping Murong Jin defuse the attack.

  Xiao Cai, who was standing on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, immediately took action and spat out a mouthful of flames towards the fifth-level soul pet master. Xiao Bai also took action at the same time, shooting streaks of white light towards the opponent. The fifth-level soul pet master was killed by the two of them.

  Looking at the dead level five soul pet master, Shen Xuyao snorted coldly. "Old guy, your life is pretty good, you're not dead yet."

  "He has been poisoned. It's just that his strength is relatively high, so he won't die so easily." With that said, Murong Jin got up from his lover and helped his man up.

  Staring at his lover, Shen Xuyao looked up and down carefully. "Are you okay?"

  "It's okay, I have a necklace." Murong Jin smiled and said nonchalantly.

  "You, it's lucky to have this necklace, wouldn't you rush over like this without the necklace?" Having said that, Shen Xuyao looked helpless. He knew his daughter-in-law was so stupid, so he gave her the only six-level protective necklace.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin immediately retorted. "No, I know I have a necklace, so I rushed over."

  Taking a deep look at his lover, Shen Xuyao could tell at a glance that the other person was lying. However, Shen Xuyao did not expose the other party's lies. "Okay, let's deal with the three corpses! Let's go back."

  "Yeah!" Nodding, Murong Jin pulled out the space rings of the three people, then took out the corpse poison, melted the corpses of the three people, and destroyed their clothes. After destroying the body, Murong Jin put away the crab meat and shells of the red-striped crab. Shen Xuyao carefully cleaned the cabin again before taking his wife back with him.

  ………………………………

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went to the sixth floor together.

  Huo Fei was stunned when he opened the cabin door and saw two strangers standing outside. "You, who are you looking for?"

  "Oh, let's find Huo Yu—Master Huo." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Oh, come to my big brother, please come in." With that said, Huo Fei let the two of them into the cabin.

  Sitting on a chair, Huo Yu was drinking tea. When he saw the two people walking in, Huo Yu couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. Aren't these the two martial arts masters who were robbed by Feng Qishao? How did they get here? Why did you come to me?