Chapter 299 Xiaobai is pregnant

  Three months later, on a desert island.

  Feng Yinglang, Xiao Jin, and Xiao Bai were sitting together for lunch.

  It looked like I didn't have a few bites of the meal. Xiaobai was so confused that he vomited. Xiao Jin couldn't help but frown. "Xiao Bai, your belly is getting bigger every day. When will your man come to pick you up?"

  Hearing this, Xiaobai touched his belly. "How can it be so big? It's only been four months!"

  "Let me ask you, when will Shen Chenxing come to pick you up? He won't leave you here and ignore you, will he?" Thinking of this, Xiao Jin was a little worried. Because Shen Chenxing's father has such a criminal record. After leaving the secret realm, Jiang Ling'er stayed in the Soul Pet Master Continent and didn't care about his life or death.

  "No, Chenxing is not that kind of person." As he said this, Xiaobai touched the contract lines on the back of his hand. Chenxing doesn't know about her pregnancy yet. If he knew, he would be very happy.

  "I hope he won't abandon you like his father." At this point, Feng Yinglang sighed helplessly.

  Hearing this, Xiaobai looked at Feng Yinglang. "Brother Feng, he won't."

  Seeing Xiao Bai trusting Shen Chenxing so much, Feng Yinglang helplessly shook his head. "It's been four months since you gave birth, and there are only three of us at home. Jin and I are both grown men, and we can't help you deliver the baby. Otherwise, let's go to a nearby town and invite two midwives to come back! You What do you say?"

  Hearing this, Xiaobai hesitated. "I'm a fox demon, and I'm afraid the midwife won't be willing to deliver my baby."

  "Then what should we do? How can we rest assured if you are alone in your life?" Feng Yinglang frowned, looking uneasy.

  "How about we find a midwife who can deliver babies to monsters?" Xiao Jin said after thinking about it.

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang nodded. "Well, that's good. Find someone who can deliver babies to monsters."

  "Brother Feng, Xiao Jin, you don't have to worry too much. I'm only four months old. If I want to give birth, I have to wait for several months! Don't worry."

  "Everything that needs to be prepared should be prepared in advance. You cannot wait until the time of delivery to find a midwife."

  "Yes, some children will be born prematurely. Children's clothes and children's bedding! Midwives and doctors should prepare these in advance, as well as milk and fruit, in case your milk-water There’s not enough food. If you don’t prepare these, the children will be hungry.”

  He looked at Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin who cared about him. Xiaobai was very grateful. "Well, how about I go to town tomorrow to buy some things that I need to buy?"

  "No, don't go. Xiao Jin and I will go! Don't run around with your big belly. Don't hurt the child."

  "Yes, yes, let's go. You can just stay on the island and raise your baby with peace of mind." Nodding, Xiao Jin said the same thing.

  "Then thank you Brother Feng and Xiaojin. Thank you."

  "Oh, we are all a family, why are you talking about this?" He waved his hand. Xiaojin said nonchalantly.

  "Asshole, why are you here!" As he said this, Feng Yinglang stood up from his chair. He walked towards Shen Chenxing who was running this way.

  Hearing this, Xiaojin and Xiaobai also looked over there, and saw four people, two men and two women, headed by Shen Chenxing, boarding the island.