Chapter 208 Dragon and Tiger Brothers

  Seeing Shen Xuyao with a bad face, Xiaoyan was very wronged, but dared not speak out. Because it knows that its owner has always been ruthless and would definitely cut off his food. Previously, because he ran out to watch his master and Murong Jin take a bath, he was deprived of food for three days and had no food for three days. He was so hungry that his body became weak and his limbs became limp. After that, he no longer dared to peek. .

  Reaching out his hand, Murong Jin held Xiaoyan in his palm. "Xiao Yan, it's not that Xu Yao is reluctant to give you and Xiaolan food and drink. It's just that we have to plan to use the good things in our hands. Those natural and earthly treasures are reserved for you and Xiaolan to advance to the fifth and sixth levels. Yes. On weekdays, there are spiritual water, shell powder, stone milk and soul stone. If things go bad, we still have spiritual stones. No matter what, we will not let you and Xiaolan go hungry."

  "Yeah, I know." Nodding, Xiaoyan responded.

  "It's good that you know. Xu Yao loves you and Xiaolan very much. Over the years, two-thirds of the spiritual stones he earned have been used to buy food rations for you and Xiaolan. He has no interest in you. Have you searched? In fact, what you and Xiaolan eat is better than what some soul pets of big family members eat. This is Feng Lang’s space ring. You can see for yourself. Feng Lang’s ring only contains two kilograms of moonlight shell powder. .There are no soul stones and stone milk at all. And what about you and Xiaolan? You have two meals a day, one meal of shellfish noodles and one meal of soul stones. We have eaten the shellfish noodles we bought for three years and still have fifty kilograms left. Although the low-grade soul stone is gone, we still have a hundred pounds of century-old stone milk. You and Xiaolan's life is really not ordinary." Murong Jin rubbed Xiaoyan's head and comforted her softly. .

  Looking at Murong Jin, Xiaoyan lowered his head silently. In fact, it also knows that it follows Shen Xuyao and eats it every day, which is already much better than ordinary soul pets.

  Shen Xuyao's food has just been prepared, and he hasn't eaten it yet! He suddenly stood up from his chair.

  Looking at his serious lover, Murong Jin was taken aback for a moment. "What's wrong?"

  "Someone is hitting my protective formation, let's go out and have a look!"

  "Okay!" Murong Jin nodded and agreed.

  Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai, and the four of them returned to the cabin from the space when Shen Xuyao's fourth-level protective formation was blown away. Two big and round fourth-level soul pet masters appeared in the cabin of Shen Xuyao and his wife.

  Seeing that it was two strangers who came, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frowned. "You two, what do you mean?"

  "Boy, stop talking nonsense and hand over the blood pearl in your hand, otherwise, don't blame our brothers for being rude to you!" At this point, a big man with a scar on his face sneered.

  "Yes, hand it over, or don't blame us for being rude to you." Nodding, another big man immediately agreed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sneered. "Two fellow Taoists, since my cousin and I can get on this boat, we are not masters who can be manipulated by others. If you want to rob us, you are thinking too much."

  "If you are sensible, get out immediately, otherwise, you will leave your life here." Having said that, Murong Jin narrowed his eyes. Xin said: These two shameless bastards came to rob them in broad daylight, and even destroyed their protective formation, it is simply unreasonable.