Chapter 318 Xu Yao's plan

Chapter 318 Xu Yao’s plan

  Shen Yao frowned and thought for a long time. Just now he looked at Shen Xuyao again. "Xu Yao, do you think he and Xiao Yue are not suitable for each other?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao thought for a moment. "Father, this is the first time I've met him. I don't know how he feels about my sister. However, I think father and mother should be more cautious about marriage and get to know this person from the side. After all, marrying a daughter It is different from marrying a wife. If this person is different from the outside and has evil intentions, Xiaoyue will definitely suffer when she marries him in the future. Xiaoyue is my only sister and the second child’s only daughter, so, I hope the two elders can be more cautious about choosing a mate."

  After looking at his son, Shen Yao nodded. "Father, I understand."

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at the pale Shen Chenyue. "Xiaoyue, you are not allowed to tell Song Yuanhao what I said today. Another thing, you have to understand that if he doesn't applaud you for a while, he can love you and treat you well all his life, that's Really good to you.”

  Meeting her brother's gaze, Shen Chenyue nodded. "Well, I understand, brother."

  "Xiaoyue, Xu Yao is telling you these things for your own good. If it were anyone else, Xu Yao would not say these words. Don't think that your elder brother is saying this to break up your marriage or to destroy your marriage. Yes. Your eldest brother is very good at judging people. Once upon a time, there was a person who was a good friend and brother of my father. I have always trusted him and respected him as my uncle. However, this is the first time I met your eldest brother. When he saw this person, he disliked him very much. Your elder brother told me that this person had evil intentions and had evil intentions towards me. I didn’t believe it at first, but later, this person showed his fox tail, repeatedly He came to harm us, and in the end, he was killed by your elder brother." At this point, Murong Jin sighed.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue couldn't help but widen her eyes. "Brother is so powerful."

  "Yes, he is very accurate in judging people." Murong Jin also admired his man for this.

  "Oh!" Shen Chenyue nodded, expressing understanding.

  After hearing what Murong Jin said, Shen Yao and Fang Qingyue felt even more unsure. If it is true as Xu Yao said, Song Yuanhao is so hypocritical, I am afraid he is not a good match for his daughter!

  "Father, mother, it's getting late. The child should go back and rest first."

  "Well, let's go!" Shen Yao nodded, indicating that his son could leave.

  "Yes." In response, Shen Xuyao left with his family.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and his family leaving, Xiaobai looked at Shen Yao and his wife. "Father, mother, Yu'er and I will go to the master's place to have a look. We will be back in a while."

  "Well, go ahead!" Nodding, Shen Yao agreed.

  "Yes." In response, Xiaobai took Yu'er and left the palace.

  At this moment, only Shen Chenyue's family of three remained in the palace. Shen Chenyue looked at her parents. "Father, mother, I..."

  "Xiaoyue, you don't have to worry. Just get along with Yuanhao as before. Your mother and I will investigate again secretly. If there are no problems with Yuanhao, we will let you get married after a while."

  "Oh, thank you, father." Nodding, Shen Chenyue immediately thanked him.

  "Husband, let's slow down the matter of getting married for a while! I'm very nervous. Could what Xu Yao said be true?"