Chapter 330 Shen Chenyue's Confession

Chapter 330 Shen Chenyue’s Confession

  Looking at his nephew on the bed, Shen Yao felt unspeakably distressed. "Zixuan, what's wrong with you?"

  Hearing Shen Yao's words, Wang Zixuan turned a deaf ear and didn't react at all, still lying upright on the bed.

  Shen Yao waited for a long time but didn't get an answer. He turned to look at his uncle beside him.

"He's like this, no matter what you say to him, he won't pay attention to you. No matter what you say, he will ignore you." At this point, Sect Master Wang sighed repeatedly.

  "This..." Shen Yao was heartbroken by his nephew who was like a living dead. However, he stood by the bed and watched for a long time, but he could not see any reaction from his nephew.

  Entering the room, Shen Xuyao lowered his head and saluted. "Uncle, father!"

  Shen Xuyao originally came with his father, but his father was taken away by his uncle and grandfather, so he could only follow behind.

  Seeing his son, Shen Yao sighed. "Xu Yao, look at your second brother, what should you do?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Zixuan, who was skinny and with sunken cheeks on the bed. To be honest, Shen Xuyao was also shocked when he saw Wang Zixuan like this. According to the original work, when Shen Chenyue died, Wang Zixuan was like this, lying upright without eating or drinking. Later, Wang Zixuan's eldest brother was killed. Wang Zixuan received a huge blow, so he cheered up again.

  Staring at Wang Zixuan on the bed, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. "Father, take out the water mirror and tell mother and Xiaoyue about the situation here! If Xiaoyue is willing, let her come back to see the second brother!"

  "Yes, yes, let's meet Yue Yatou. Whether we like it or not, we have grown up together and have always had the friendship of childhood sweethearts!" Nodding, Sect Leader Wang also agreed.

  After looking at his son and uncle, Shen Yao nodded. He took out his own water mirror.

  After a moment, Fang Qingyue appeared in the water mirror.

  Looking at his wife in the mirror, Shen Yao twitched his lips. "Qing'er, how are you doing over there?"

  "Husband, you don't have to worry. Everything is fine here. The three children are very obedient. Xiaoyue, Xiaofeng, I, and I are here, so don't worry!"

  Hearing this, Shen Yao nodded. "Qing'er, please ask Xiaoyue to come over. I have something to tell her."

  "Oh!" Nodding, Fang Qingyue brought her daughter over.

  "Daddy!"

  After looking at his daughter, Shen Yao nodded. "Girl, Zixuan is ill, very ill. Look, can you come back and see him?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue was stunned for a moment. "Brother Zixuan is sick? What's wrong with him?"

  "Your uncle said that your brother Zixuan's soul pet has not eaten for forty-three days. Yanyan said that Zixuan's spiritual energy is lacking. If this continues, he will be dead in less than ten days. In a month I'm going to fall." At this point, Shen Yao's heart felt like a needle pricking his heart. This is his nephew! It’s the child he watched grow up!

  "What, fall!" Upon hearing these two words, Shen Chenyue couldn't help but widen her eyes, and tears fell from her eyes.

  "Girl, look at him." As he said that, Shen Yao put the water mirror in his hand in front of Wang Zixuan.