Chapter 386 Tian Ji Master Li Ze

  Tianji City,

  Shen Yao took his second son and second wife to the City Lord's Mansion in Tianji City. The lord of Tianji City and Shen Yao's father, Shen Zhennan, were close friends, and Shen Yao and Li Ze, the third son of the lord of Tianji City, were also very close friends. Therefore, Shen Yao directly found his friends to help him figure out his son's whereabouts.

  Li Ze is the third son of the city lord. He is a late-eighth level master and an eighth-level Tianji master. His opponent's soul pet is Tianji Compass. Generally, the soul pets of most Tianji masters are Tianji compasses, and a small number of Tianji masters have Tianji beasts as their soul pets.

  After hearing Shen Yao's explanation of his purpose, Li Ze did not dare to neglect and immediately summoned his soul pet Tianji Compass to divine for Shen Yao.

  Looking at his compass, Li Ze's expression changed, his mouth opened, and he didn't know what to say for a long time.

  "How is it? Where is my son?"

  Hearing his friend's inquiry, Li Ze looked at Shen Yao helplessly. "Ayao, are you sure your son's birth date is this? Are you sure it's correct?"

  Hearing the other party's inquiry, Shen Yao looked dissatisfied. "What are you talking about? Can I still be wrong about when my own son was born?"

  "But, the birth date you gave me is a destiny of early death! With this destiny, he died at the age of thirteen, how could he still be alive now?"

  "Impossible, how is it possible? My son is already 740 years old this year, how could he be destined to die young?" Shen Yao didn't believe a word of this.

  "So I said, the birthday you gave me was wrong!"

  Hearing this, Shen Yao frowned. "But, Xu Yao said he was born that day?"

  Looking at Shen Yao, Li Ze looked sympathetic. Xin said: It is not easy for Ayao. This eldest son was found only when he was hundreds of years old, and he doesn't even know his birth date.

  "Dad, why don't you change it? Can you ask my sister-in-law's birthday?" After thinking about it, Shen Chenxing also felt that the birthday of his eldest brother might be wrong. Otherwise, it would be impossible to make such a big mistake.

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Yao told Murong Jin's birthday and asked Li Ze to calculate it.

  Li Zebu calculated for a long time and looked at the Tianji Compass in his hand with a look of helplessness. "It's impossible to calculate. This person changed his fate against the will of heaven and changed his destiny. Therefore, it is difficult for my compass to calculate his destiny."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao's eyes widened in shock. "What, changing your destiny against heaven?"

  "Yes, this person's original destiny was that of the Lone Star of the God of Evil. He would end up alone all his life, without any children. However, he didn't know what method he used to turn things around. His current destiny cannot be seen at all. Two fate lines appeared on the Tianji compass. One is his original fate line. I can calculate this line, but the calculation is no longer accurate, because he changed his fate against the will of heaven, and his new change I can't figure out his fate line because it's not his original fate." At this point, Li Ze's expression was complicated. I thought to myself: This person named Murong Jin is so amazing. He actually changed his fate against the will of heaven and changed his own destiny.

  Hearing this, Shen Yao's family of three fell silent for a while. For a moment, no one knew what to say.

  Shen Yao thought for a long time and looked at his friend. "Can you use my destiny to infer the good or bad fortune of my son?"