Chapter 243 People coming from Tianbao City

  Shen Xuyao transformed from a fourth-level pharmacist to a fifth-level pharmacist in just five years. And because he has progressed so quickly, his reputation is much greater than before. Many magicians and soul pet masters in the Magician Continent know about Shen Xuyao.

  After Shen Xuyao became a fifth-level pharmacist, Xiaocai, who had been in seclusion for twenty-eight years, also came out and finally reached the peak of the fifth level. Xiaocai's strength after leaving seclusion was very unstable. Shen Xuyao prepared a lot of potions for Xiaocai to help her stabilize her strength. Xiao Cai consolidated her strength while helping Murong Jin sell wine to supplement the family income.

  In the living room of the town lord's mansion, the young lord of Tianbao City - the eldest son of the Meiris family, the third master of the Meiris family, and the fifteenth master of the Meiris family, and the three brothers are chatting with the mayor of Meilis.

  "Eldest brother, third brother, fifteenth brother, why are you here together?"

  Seeing these three brothers, Mayor Melis felt very strange. The eldest brother and the third brother were legitimate sons and both lived in Tianbao City. And the fifteenth brother is a concubine like himself, and he is also the leader of the town. Logically speaking, these three people are not in the same boat, right? How did it come together?

  "Oh, we met at the gate, so we came together." Master Fifteen did not expect to come here with the other two.

  "Oh!" Nodding, Mayor Melis immediately asked the three brothers to sit down, and asked people to bring fruits to entertain them.

  "Brother, third brother, you guys came all the way from Tianbao City to find me. You don't know why?"

"Ninth brother, we are here for the same matter as before, about Zhang Xu." He spoke slowly, and the uncle revealed his purpose.

  Upon hearing this, Mayor Melis frowned. "Brother, it's not me who's blocking this. I've also asked Zhang Xu, but he doesn't want to go to Tianbao City, so there's nothing I can do about it?"

  In the recent period, his father had sent several messages, saying that he wanted Zhang Xu to go to Tianbao City. Lord Melis asked his eldest son Zeen to ask Zhang Xu. As a result, Zhang Xu was unwilling to go to Tianbao City. So, he answered his father truthfully. Maybe his father felt that he was deceiving him and was reluctant to let him go! Therefore, the eldest brother and the third brother were sent to discuss this matter.

  "I said, Lao Jiu, are you too narrow-minded? Yes, it was you who discovered such a piece of jade with your keen eyes when Zhang Xu was at level 4, but he is now a pharmacist at level 5. Moreover, he has helped you earn spiritual stones for eighty years. Is it time for you to let him go?" At this point, the third master looked dissatisfied.

  "Third brother, I don't like what you say. First, I never stopped Zhang Xu from going to Tianbao City. Second, I didn't discover Zhang Xu, it was Zain who discovered him." At this point, Meili Lord Si's face didn't look very good either.

  Although it would be better for Zhang Xu to go to Tianbao City for him to develop, but his father asked him for someone like this. To put it bluntly, he just took a fancy to Zhang Xu's ability to earn spiritual stones and was jealous that his family had such a person who could earn spiritual stones. The pharmacist? My father's demanding behavior originally made Mr. Melis a little disgusted, but the third brother's take-it-for-granted attitude made him even more displeased.

  "Lao Jiu, what do you mean?"

  Facing the third brother's question, Mayor Melis snorted coldly. "Literally, I have never deceived my father or my brothers about anything."