Chapter 331 Excellence is the original sin

  Looking at Wang Zixuan who reacted very fiercely, Shen Chenyue shook her head. "Remember? You once asked me why I didn't choose you because you had a good family background, good looks, and good strength, but chose Song Yuanhao, who had mediocre looks, mediocre qualifications, and was a civilian soul pet master. I'll tell you now. , it is precisely because you are too good that I cannot choose you."

  After receiving such a surprising answer, Wang Zixuan couldn't believe his ears. So, the reason why the woman he loves doesn't choose him is because he is too good? And not because you don't love him? how could this be? Is excellence his original sin?

  "The husband I, Shen Chenyue, want is not an outstanding man that everyone is vying for. What I want is a very ordinary man. He can be ugly, he can be poor, he can be low in strength, or he can be the soul darling of a commoner. Teacher. However, he must love me wholeheartedly. He must love only me and marry only me. Even if he cannot give me a luxurious palace, he can only give me a shabby house with leaks everywhere. Even if he earns His spiritual stone doesn’t need me to support him as much as I do. It doesn’t matter, as long as he loves me wholeheartedly.”

  "Xiaoyue, I will love you with all my heart." With that said, Wang Zixuan held on to the bed and tried to get up.

  Shen Chenyue bent down and helped Wang Zixuan on the bed. She took a pillow and put it behind him so that he could lean on it.

  "No, Brother Zixuan, you are not the kind of ordinary man I want."

  "If you don't like me being the young master, we can leave Tianmang Sect, go to a place where no one knows us, and live in seclusion together. Okay?" As he said this, Wang Zixuan held Shen Chenyue's hand.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue shook her head. "No, Brother Zixuan, you are too good. A group of women will like you wherever you go. Even if you leave the sect, there will still be many women who will like you."

  "I……"

  Seeing the man's aggrieved look, Shen Chenyue smiled bitterly. "Don't deny it, this is a fact. Every time you walk around the sect, there will be a group of women who are fascinated by you. When some women look at you, their eyes are full of love and their faces are shy. Some women When they look at you, their faces are filled with salivation. When some women look at you, their hearts are filled with joy and they wish they could throw themselves into your arms in an instant. Brother Zixuan, you are so outstanding. You will attract a group of women wherever you go. Come back. If I were with you, I would be on tenterhooks every day. Every time I see other women obsessed with you, I feel very happy in my heart. I’m glad I didn’t confess to you. I’m glad I’m not with you. Together. We didn’t bring back a lot of love rivals.”

Hearing Shen Chenyue's words, Wang Zixuan was helpless. "Is this my fault?"

  "It's really not your fault, but I can't stand it. I can't stand having a husband who is thought about by other women every day. So, I would rather find an ugly and mediocre man than marry you."

  "Xiaoyue, don't worry, I can be your contractual partner. I won't have another woman, I promise." Holding Shen Xuyao's hand, Wang Zixuan immediately made a promise.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue smiled bitterly. "Contract partner? Making a contract is an idea of yours, and ending the contract is also an idea of yours. Brother Zixuan, do you want me to gamble the rest of my life on your one thought? Do you think this is fair to me? ?”

  Looking at Shen Chenyue with a pained face, Wang Zixuan frowned deeply. "Xiaoyue!"

  "If you don't get me now, of course you can make extravagant claims. Of course you are willing to make all kinds of promises to me and say all kinds of sweet words to me. But what about in the future? When you get tired of looking at my face, wait for you Tired of my body. Will you still love me like you do now? What will I have left by then? A luxurious palace, a desolate courtyard, and the status of a royal wife. Apart from these, what else can I get? What?"