Chapter 212 Donghai Town

  Seeing Shen Xuyao who turned cold and chased him away, Uncle Yang couldn't help but frowned. "Fellow Daoist, we are willing to offer 300,000 spirit stones. How about buying the potion in your hands?"

  "This is not a problem with Lingshi, but that we don't have potions, please go!"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who then ordered him to be kicked out three times in a row, Wu Chao felt itching with hatred. "You, why are you so cold-blooded? Even though I promised you the spirit stone, you still want to die without saving me?"

  "If the three of you don't want to leave, you can stay forever!" Having said this, Shen Xuyao's eyes flashed with ruthless killing intent.

  "I won't disturb you two fellow Taoists. Let's take our leave." With that, Uncle Yang immediately left with Xiao Feng.

  Seeing the two left, Wu Chao didn't dare to stay here, and ran away in a desperate manner.

  Staring at the three people leaving, Shen Xuyao snorted disdainfully. He closed the hatch and directly set up a protective formation.

  "There is no good person in the Wu family or the Xiao family. If the two families hadn't joined forces to arrest us, how could we have been so miserable in Card Master Continent all these years? We wouldn't have to live in disguise at all." Thinking of these years As the days passed, Murong Jin felt itchy with hatred.

  "If they dare to come again, kill them." At this point, Shen Xuyao's face also looked very bad.

  If it is said that the aggrieved life in the soul pet master continent is due to the Jiang family, then the aggrieved life in the card master mainland is absolutely inseparable from the Wu family, and the Xiao family is the Wu family's umbrella, colluding with the Wu family, Not a single good thing.

  …………………………………………

  After returning to the cabin, Xiao Feng looked at his brother who was still unconscious on the bed, with a very bad look on his face.

  Wu Chao turned his head and looked at Uncle Yang beside him. "Uncle Yang, he is level five, and you are also level five. Why are you so cowardly?"

  Hearing this, Uncle Yang looked at Wu Chao coldly. "You're not a coward, why don't you go and kill them?"

  "you……"

  "Master Wu, you are not my master. Please pay attention to the manner in which you talk to me." At this point, Uncle Yang narrowed his eyes, his eyes filled with cold murderous intent. He said in his heart: Little brat named Wu, what kind of a piece of shit are you? How dare you say such arrogant words to me. He really considers himself a master. Without the Xiao family, your Wu family is nothing.

  Feeling the pressure from the strong man, Wu Chao frowned unconsciously. Cold sweat dripped from his face. His body also began to tremble non-stop. He looked at Uncle Yang in disbelief. "you you……"

  "If it weren't for you, a person who has more than enough success than failure, Fellow Daoist Mu would not have died at all, and Ba Shao would not have been poisoned at all, all because of you." Thinking of this, Uncle Yang's face was very ugly.

  In the previous battle against the poisonous jellyfish, if Wu Chao hadn’t been hiding in the cabin and dared not go out, but was besieged by three poisonous jellyfish and asked the second young master to rescue him, then the second young master would not have been poisoned, Mu Dao Friends will not die. They were all implicated by this idiot Wu Chao.