Chapter 283 Contract

  Looking at the man who asked to live with him, Xiaobai pursed his lips. “Our ship is big and has many cabins, so why crowd them together?”

  Reaching out and holding Xiao Bai's hand, Shen Chenxing looked into the other person's eyes. "Xiao Bai, I know that I was a little impulsive today. Maybe what I did made you unhappy. But you have to believe me. I treat you sincerely. I really like you."

  Facing those affectionate eyes, Xiaobai was stunned. Then he looked away and pulled away Shen Chenxing's hand. "Why bother talking about this? We just have a casual relationship. Do you like every woman who has physical contact with you?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing's eyes widened. "No, you are my first woman. I have no other woman before you, and there will be no other woman after you. I only like you, and I will only cultivate with you."

  Looking at the man's serious look, Xiaobai sneered. "But you are not my only man. I had other men before you, and there will be others after you. You are just one of my thousands of male favorites."

  "You are lying. You don't have many male favorites. Your breath is very clean and does not smell like other men. You only have me, only me." Shen Chenxing is not stupid. He knows that if the other party really has many male lovers, Pet, then the aura on her body will be very mixed. However, Xiaobai didn't. Xiaobai is very pure, and the breath on his body is also clean. Such a woman cannot have many men.

The lie was exposed, and Xiaobai did not refute it. He just silently picked up the medicine and continued to treat the other party's wounds.

  After waiting for a long time, without waiting for the other party's answer, Shen Chenxing lost his temper. "Why are not you talking?"

  "say what?"

  "Say you like me!" Shen Chenxing blushed uncomfortably and asked the other party to say he liked him with a smile.

  Hearing this, Xiaobai stared at Shen Chenxing and shook his head helplessly. "I really don't know where you get your confidence. If you like me, that's your business. It has nothing to do with me. I don't like you."

  "You lied, you don't like me, why did you save me, why did you practice dual cultivation with me? You must like me." Shen Chenxing said this with certainty.

  "I'm angry. I'm just looking for you to relieve my anger."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing was so angry that he grabbed the duplicitous woman into his arms.

  "ah……"

  With an exclamation, Xiaobai raised his head in surprise and met the man's dissatisfied gaze.

  "I know you like me, you like me!" With that said, Shen Chenxing kissed her directly.

  "Hmm..."

  With a pair of confused eyes open, Xiaobai kept staring at the other party stupidly. It took him a long time to come back to his senses and push the person away.

  "Xiao Bai!" Being pushed away made Shen Chenxing feel aggrieved.

  "This is a secret realm. Do you want me to be the second Jiang Ling'er? I'll be affectionate with you and satisfy your animal desires. Then, when the secret realm is closed, I will be ruthlessly abandoned by you, alone with a pregnant belly. After the child is born, I will raise the child. Then, I will have to wait until death, but I won’t be able to wait for you to come and see me. In the end, when my child finds Tianmang Continent, you will already have a group of wives and concubines, and a family full of children and grandchildren. ." Thinking of the experience of his master's mother, Xiaobai smiled sadly. The smile was colder than ever before.