Chapter 350 The Shen family's poisonous plan

Chapter 350 The Shen family’s poisonous plan

  Seeing her nephew speaking so seriously, Shen Jing opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say.

  "Do you love Murong Jin very much?"

  Hearing Zhuo Yang's inquiry, Shen Xuyao looked at the other party. Then, he nodded slightly. "He and I are contractual partners. We are husband and wife, and we are one body. He is me, and I am him. We are an inseparable whole."

  After receiving such an answer, Zhuo Yang nodded. "He is very good, you should cherish him."

  "Of course, he is the best." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  From Shen Xuyao's smile, Zhuo Yang could tell that the other person was in a good mood at the moment. It seemed that as soon as he mentioned Murong Jin, his mood suddenly improved, and his smile was full of happiness and sweetness. Perhaps, only those who have experienced love can tell at a glance what is true love and what is false love. Anyway, he couldn't tell the difference. If Xu Yao hadn't told him, he would have thought that his four cousins liked Xu Yao very much!

  I originally thought that after being scolded, the four Miss Zhuo would not come again. Unexpectedly, four people came again the next day. However, this time, he was obviously much more reserved. They are all far away from Shen Xuyao. They all gathered around Shen Jing and chatted about home affairs.

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao was obviously keeping a distance from himself, acting like a lady and ignoring his four women, Shen Xuyao was happy to be at ease. After playing two games with the Zhuo brothers, we made dumplings with the two brothers.

  "Xu Yao, what kind of stuffing is this? It smells so good!" As he said that, Zhuo Hui swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

  "This is chicken stuffing with shiitake mushrooms. The chicken is made from seventh-grade Purple Yutian Fragrant Chicken, and the mushrooms are made from Jinding Jasper Mushroom. They are all top-grade seventh-grade ingredients. They are very good for our bodies. Second brother, please eat more. Son, you will have more strength when you hit me." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  "Okay, I'll eat more later." Nodding, Zhuo Hui agreed.

  Looking at the fillings and flour in the basin, Zhuo Yang frowned. "Xu Yao, won't our dumplings be enough?"

  "No, there are five of us, fifty per person, enough to eat."

  Hearing this, Zhuo Yang nodded. so what? It’s not Xu Yao’s responsibility to take care of those four girls!

  "So, what about them?" As he said that, Zhuo Hui pursed his lips to the side.

  "Those are your guests. You brothers, think of a way to entertain them. I won't entertain them." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao said unceremoniously.

  "Me? I can't cook, how can I entertain?"

  "How about we wait until we finish eating and give each of them a bowl of dumpling soup? What do you think?"

  "This..." After rolling his eyes, Zhuo Huixin said: This kid Shen Xuyao is really damaging! He actually wanted to feed the four sisters their leftover dumpling soup!

  "Second brother, do you have many guests in your house on weekdays? Do you often have guests?"

  Hearing this, Zhuo Hui thought for a while. "We don't have regular visitors either."

  "How about you come to my place tomorrow? Let us three have a nice drink. It's quiet over there."

  Hearing this, Zhuo Hui smiled. "Okay, the wine your wife made is delicious. No wonder Huang Qianshan wants to take your wife away and make wine for him?"