Chapter 206 Blood-striped Shell

  It was originally agreed that the goods would be picked up ten days later, but before the armor could be retrieved, the third wave of sea beasts attacked the ship again. This wave came from the blood-striped shells, the protective ability of the blood-striped shells is not inferior to the previous red-striped crabs, one shell can devour a soul pet master alive, and its ferocity is even stronger than the red-striped crabs Worse than that.

  Fortunately, the fourth-level armors of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had been refined. The husband and wife, each wearing black armor, started a crazy fight amidst the attacks of the blood-striped shells. The value of blood-striped oysters is higher than that of red-striped crabs. The blood pearls produced in blood-striped oysters are also one of the favorite foods of soul pets. Blood pearl powder is definitely higher quality than the shell powder that soul pets eat. However, this thing is very rare. Even the soul pets of the children of big families can only eat pearl powder all year round.

  Previously, when Xiaoyan and Xiaolan advanced to level four, Shen Xuyao spent a lot of money and bought a lot of moonlight pearl powder for them. This moonlight pearl powder is a grade higher than the moonlight pearl powder that the two children often eat! Now, the blood-striped oysters and blood pearls are even higher than the moonlight pearl powder!

  Precisely because they knew the value of this thing, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin worked very hard to kill the blood-striped shell. Murong Jin's silver needle once again played a big role this time. Against these hard-shelled sea beasts, the Silver Needle is invincible.

  Shen Xuyao feigned an attack from the front, while Murong Jin attacked from the side. The couple killed the blood-striped shell very smoothly.

  Having just killed an early level four blood-striped shellfish, the couple faced off against a mid-level four-level bloodstriped shellfish. This blood-striped shellfish was very cunning. Shen Xuyao attacked it several times, but it failed. Opening his mouth, he blocked the attack of Shen Xuyao's purple thunder gun with a shell, knocking Shen Xuyao back several times. If it weren't for the armor made from crab shells, Shen Xuyao would have been hit with internal injuries.

  Shen Xuyao was not a vegetarian either. As soon as he turned the purple thunder gun in his hand, thunder and lightning hit the blood-striped shell.

  The blood-striped shell was wrapped in purple thunder and lightning, twitching and shaking in a very anthropomorphic way, and a gap opened in the originally closed shell. Murong Jin saw the timing and threw out six poisonous needles.

  "Papa..."

  The poisonous needle hit the flesh of the blood-striped shellfish, and the whole blood-striped shellfish began to shake violently. The shell was closed suddenly, and it frantically ran towards Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao blocked it with the purple thunder gun, but was still knocked out.

  Seeing that the Blood Striped Shell was going to continue attacking, Murong Jin immediately threw out his Sky Sword, and twenty-four swords formed a sword formation, trapping the Blood Striped Shell in place. Running over, Murong Jin immediately helped Shen Xuyao up on the ground.

  "I'm fine!" Wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, Shen Xuyao's face turned pale.

  Murong Jin's face turned very ugly when he found that his lover's protective mask was broken and his armor had a crack.

  "Qiang Qiang..."

  The blood-striped shell was still frantically hitting Murong Jin's sword formation, trying to escape, but it failed to escape after hitting it several times.