Chapter 228 Xiao Chen is fake

  Looking at Xien who looked embarrassed, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Cousin, I'm full. It's getting dark today, let's go back to the inn and rest!" As he said that, Shen Xuyao stood up.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao stand up, Murong Jin, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai also stood up, and the Li brothers also stood up.

  Looking at the six people who were about to leave, Sheen anxiously grabbed Shen Xuyao's arm. "Cousin, please save him, please save him?"

  Facing Xien who looked begging, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. If it were Zayn, he would never say such a thing. Although Shen Xuyao hates Zeen's profit-seeking, at the same time, Shen Xuyao also appreciates Zeen's wisdom, determination and ruthlessness. Sheen is just the opposite. He is not mercenary and is sincere to everyone. However, he is not wise enough, decisive enough, and ruthless enough. Therefore, anyone around him can easily take advantage of him. But he stupidly didn't know.

  "Cousin, have you forgotten what your father and brother said to you when you left home?"

  "me……"

  After looking at Sheen's troubled look, Shen Xuyao had no intention of saying anything more to him, and took a step to leave. At this moment, Xiao Chen blocked the door, blocking the way of Shen Xuyao and his party.

  "Doctor Zhang, please save Zhang Yu! He is dying, please save him! I beg you, please."

  Looking at Xiao Chen with a begging look on his face, Shen Xuyao smiled. "This is the first thing I heard you say from the meal until now. Or, I can also understand it as. You have been planning a meal just to say this to me, right?"

  "I……"

  "It's boring. Your acting skills are terrible, and you don't act like one at all. Maybe you think you're acting very well. But, in front of me, your immature acting skills are extremely ridiculous. And that one who pretends to be sick when he's not sick? Your acting is not very good either. You guys are far worse than professional actors." At this point, Shen Xuyao shook his head in disappointment.

  Hearing this, everyone's expressions changed, especially Xian's.

  Xian was startled, then rushed over, threw Li Zhong away, directly grabbed Zhang Yu who was slumped in the chair, and fell heavily to the ground. However, Zhang Yu on the ground remained motionless, and there was nothing strange at all.

  "Xian, let's go, stop playing. You can never wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep. People like to pretend, so let him continue to pretend to be sick." With that, Shen Xuyao came over and pulled Xian away.

  Raising his head, Xien looked at Shen Xuyao guiltily with a pair of eyes full of grievances, and kept staring at him like that. "cousin……"

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao said nothing, but just helped Xian straighten his collar. Turning his head, he glanced at the other five people. "First of all, I want to say that I am very grateful to Mr. Fang and Miss Fang for taking care of us and arranging today's dinner to entertain us. Thank you two fellow Taoists. Secondly, I would like to comment on the farce of the five of you. Children, please Jiajia’s performances are hardly elegant. They are just meant to deceive young and ignorant people like Sheen.”

"Cousin, don't get me wrong, this matter has nothing to do with us, we don't know about it!" Shaking his head, Fang Jie hurriedly explained.

  "Yes, we just want to treat you to a meal!" Nodding, Fang Feifei immediately explained.

  "Whether he participates or not, you know in your heart. My cousin is getting older and doesn't like to eat Hongmen Banquet. Also, Sheen may be a fool in your eyes, but you have to understand that even if he is a fool, he can't do it every day. Being used by you, being deceived by you every day. Fools will also have enlightenment. And Sheen is from the Melis family. His father and his eldest brother will not tolerate others treating him like a fool, you If you dare to do this, then you must be prepared to accept the revenge of my uncle and my eldest cousin." After saying that, Shen Xuyao didn't bother to look at the expressions of the five people, and pulled Xian out.