Chapter 314 Arriving at Shen's house for the first time

Chapter 314 Arriving at Shen’s house for the first time

  Ten years later,

  After returning to Tianmang Continent, Shen Yao led a group of people back to Lingyan City. Shen Yao asked his servants to take Feng Yinglang, Xiao Jin, Kane and Qiao Xi to his yard to find a guest room for the four of them to rest. And he took his entire family to the main palace of the City Lord's Mansion.

  At this moment, many people gathered in the Shen family's palace. The second master Shen's family, the third master Shen's family and the fourth master Shen's family were all here.

  Shen Yao and his party walked into the main hall. Shen Yao took the children to salute their parents first. Then, the six Shen Xuyao people were introduced to their parents in turn.

  Shen Zhennan was very happy to see Shen Xuyao. "Xu Yao, what a nice name! My eldest grandson is finally back."

  "Greetings to grandpa and grandma." Shen Xuyao stepped forward and took Murong Jin with him to salute the elders.

  "Well, okay, it will be good to come back, it will be good to come back!" At this point, the city lord's wife couldn't help but have red eyes.

  Before, his son sent a message, telling the old couple about his situation, about getting married to Jiang Linger in the secret realm, and about forgetting Xu Yao due to amnesia. He also talked a lot about Xu Yao’s experiences over the years. Knowing that her grandson was suffering so much, as a grandmother, she felt very sorry for her grandson.

  Taking out a brocade box, Murong Jin sent it to the two elders. "Grandpa, grandma, Xu Yao and I got this in the secret realm. It was specially made to honor my grandparents."

  Hearing this, the city lord's wife looked at Murong Jin. "Your name is Xiao Jin, right? You are a sensible child. You have been with Xu Yao all these years and gave birth to two grandsons for our Shen family. Thank you for your hard work."

  "It's what I should do, it's not hard." Murong Jin said lightly with a smile.

  A maid came over, took the brocade box from Murong Jin's hand, and gave it to Shen Zhennan.

  Opening the brocade box and looking at the two bottles of Tianjing Gel in the brocade box, Shen Zhennan nodded with satisfaction. He smiled and looked at the two children. "Well, Xu Yao and Xiao Jin, you are interested."

  "That's right. Grandsons should respect their grandfather." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Brother, what did father give you? Grandpa seems to like it very much."

  After hearing his brother's message, Shen Xuan glanced at his brother beside him. "It's heaven crystal condensation, something used to extend life."

  "Oh, no wonder my great-grandfather likes it so much." It turns out it is something to extend life.

  He looked at his eldest grandson Shen Xuyao, and then at his beautiful granddaughter-in-law. Shen Zhennan nodded. "Very good. My grandson is very discerning! This granddaughter-in-law is handsome and sensible."

  "Thank you grandpa for the compliment." Shen Xuyao was very happy that his daughter-in-law was praised.

  Hearing Shen Zhennan's words, the sons and daughters-in-law sitting nearby had expressions of contempt on their faces, but they did not dare to speak out.

  After Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin saluted, Xiaobai and Xiaoyu saluted Shen Zhennan, followed by brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui.

  "Well, Shen Xuan, that's a good name. My little great-grandson is only thirty years old, and he is already at the mid-level three level. That's great!"