Chapter 297 Shen Yao Arrives

  Martial Arts Continent——Fang Family.

  I saw ten people leaving, but only three when they came back. There are only the eldest son, the youngest son and grandson Shen Chenxing. City Lord Fang frowned deeply. "Boss, your second and third brothers, as well as Tingting, Manman, Xiaofeng, Xiaoyuan, and Xiaogang, have they all died?"

  Upon hearing his father's question, Uncle Fang lamented. "Yes, the secret realm is very dangerous this time. My three nephews died in the ancient jungle in District 7. The first stop we were transported to the secret realm was the ancient jungle. There are many monsters there, and the three My nephew's strength was too low, and he fell into the hands of monsters." At this point, Uncle Fang sighed.

  "So, what about your second brother and your third brother?"

  Hearing this, Uncle Fang frowned. "Second brother, third brother, Tingting and Manman, their father and daughter died in the Jade Sea. There are many sea beasts on that side of the Jade Sea. Many soul pet masters died there."

  Standing aside, Shen Chenxing pursed his lips when he heard his uncle's answer, but didn't say much.

  "Yes, father, the Jade Sea is also very dangerous. My eldest brother, Chenxing, and I also escaped from the Jade Sea after a narrow escape!" At this point, Fourth Master Fang sighed. Before he came back, he and his eldest brother had already escaped from the Jade Sea. It was discussed. Just say that the two brothers died in the Jade Sea, so that my father and other people in the family will not suspect anything.

  "So that's it." He nodded. As a father, City Lord Fang did not doubt his two sons.

  The city lord's wife was very happy to see that her two sons and grandson had returned safely. "Boss, Fourth, Chenxing, I hope you three come back safely, just come back!"

  "Grandma, didn't my father and my mother come to pick me up?" Shen Chenxing didn't want to stay in the Fang family because of the incident between his second uncle and his third uncle.

  "Oh, your mother sent a message. She said she will arrive tomorrow. Your father, your mother and your sister will come to pick you up together."

  "Yes, I understand." Nodding, Shen Chenxing smiled.

  "Father, mother, we are all tired and want to go back and rest first."

  "Okay, let's go, let's go!" After waving his hand, City Lord Fang asked the three of them to go down and rest.

  Seeing the three people leaving, the city lord's wife smiled. "Thank God, they finally came back safely."

  "Alas, this Zixia Secret Realm is too dangerous. After ten visits, only three came back. Before, I did not approve of the other five children going. They are all level five and their strength is not as good as Morning Star. But they insisted on going. As a result They have all fallen." Thinking of his two fallen sons, three grandsons and two granddaughters, City Lord Fang sighed repeatedly.

  "Husband, things have happened, don't be too sad."

  After looking at his wife, City Master Fang nodded. "Tomorrow, Yue'er's family of three will be here. Please ask the servants to clean the room and decorate the house properly. My daughter, I haven't been back for a long time."

  His little daughter is lucky to be married to an eighth-level spiritual master, and she is now at the late seventh level. City Lord Fang still loves this daughter very much.

  "Okay, I understand." Nodding, the city lord's wife agreed.

  ………………………………