Chapter 267 Shen Xuyao Level 6

  Seeing a white light flying towards her daughter, Yang Jing flew over and immediately stood in front of her daughter.

  "ah……"

  Seeing the soul ring passing through her chest, Yang Jing swayed and the body fell to the ground.

  "Mom, mother..." Running over, Redhua immediately picked up his mother's body.

  "Mom..." she exclaimed, and Rhett's eyes were red, and tears of pain fell down.

  Seeing that Yang Jing was dead, Murong Jin waved his sleeves and fired five darts.

  "Ah..." Before he could react, Redhua was hit by a dart. The body fell directly next to the mother's body.

  On the side, Reds looked at Murong Jin angrily. "You, you are so brave, I will fight you."

  Looking at Redsi rushing towards him, Murong Jin knocked him away with one palm, then added two more palms to kill Redsi.

  After killing the mother and son, Murong Jin immediately collected the space rings of the three people, disposed of the bodies, and left the Five Poison Mountains.

  After walking out of Wudu Mountain, Murong Jin, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Cai turned around and rushed to the next place together.

  Looking at Murong Jin who was in a mess, Xiao Cai was very confused. "Ma'am, did you get into a fight?"

  "It's okay, I just killed a mid-level six monster." Murong Jin waved his hand and said nonchalantly. He changed into a coat and sat on a chair to continue reading his poison refining inheritance.

  Seeing that Murong Jin was unwilling to say more, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Cai looked at each other, but didn't ask any more questions.

  Murong Jin spent ten years visiting five places with poisonous plants, obtained many poisonous flowers and poisonous plants, and also refined a lot of poisonous powder, poisonous mist and poison.

  After the poison was prepared, he took Xiaocai and Xiaofeng to practice together to stabilize their strength. The three of them went to several large monster mountains to practice. It took ten years of practice. Until Xiaofeng and Xiaocai's strength became stable. Murong Jin asked them to enter the space for seclusion.

  After Feng Yinglang and Xiao Cai went into seclusion, Murong Jin found a small village to live. Making wine during the day and practicing at night, I lived the simplest and most regular life.

  At the same time, Xiaobai, who had been in seclusion for thirty years, also successfully came out of seclusion, and his strength was successfully improved to the mid-sixth level. With Xiao Bai's help, Murong Jin's wine brewed faster. With someone as a companion, Murong Jin's life would not be too lonely.

  Time flies by, and ten years have passed in the blink of an eye. Shen Xuyao, who had been in seclusion for thirty years, finally came out.

  Looking at his lover who was sitting in the courtyard with the blue light on his body and the spiritual words stone floating in the air, Murong Jin stared at the surroundings with a wary expression, fearing that others would come and disturb him.

  There is a protective formation in Murong Jin's yard, so even if other villagers see the light here, they can't get close.

  Looking at the phantom of the Lingyan Stone behind Shen Xuyao, Xiaobai smiled. "Master has finally advanced to level six."