Chapter 293 Soul Refining Cliff

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and his family went to practice.

  "Brother, Brother Feng and Xiao Jin haven't come out to practice for several days. Will something happen to them?"

  Glancing at his inquiring brother, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It's okay, they're in the bridal chamber!"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing was shocked. "What, Dongfu? Are Brother Feng and Xiao Jin a couple?"

  "Yes, they have formed a contract." Although the contract was unilaterally formed by the Wind Shadow Wolf, it can still be regarded as a contract!

  Looking at his calm elder brother, Shen Chenxing was no longer calm. "Isn't it right? Someone as cold as Brother Feng has a partner! I thought he was a bachelor!"

  "You are thinking too much. Xiaofeng and Xiaojin have been in a contract for a long time."

  "Oh, that's it! It's really unreasonable! He is so cold and has a wife. I am so gentle, but Xiaobai ignores me." Thinking of this, Shen Chenxing looked depressed.

  "Hey, brat, what are you talking about? Are you itchy? Do you want me to call Brother Feng out and fix you up?" Xiao Cai said angrily while glaring at Shen Chenxing.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing shook his head hurriedly. "No, no, no, please spare me, Miss Xiaocai. I don't want to fight that crazy wolf."

  Shen Chenxing and Feng Yinglang had fought before. Therefore, he knew how crazy the Wind Shadow Wolf was, that guy would risk his life in a fight, and he didn't want to fight him.

  Looking at Shen Chenxing who gave in, Xiaocai snorted softly. He didn't say anything more.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaofeng's cave. I thought to myself: After all these years, have we finally caught up with Xiao Jin? It’s really not easy!

  …………………………………………

  Lying on the bed, Xiao Jin groaned unhappily. Pouting his lips, he glared at the big pervert next to him. I felt very frustrated.

  Raising his hand, Feng Yinglang rubbed Xiao Jin's hair. "What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable in there?"

  "I feel uncomfortable all over." Xiao Jin rolled his eyes and said angrily.

  "Then, I'll give you a squeeze." As he said that, Feng Yinglang put his hands on Xiao Jin's shoulders and started kneading them.

  Staring at Feng Yinglang, Xiao Jin pushed the person away unhappily. "Don't touch me. Your skills are so bad. Don't get into my bed again."

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang frowned helplessly. "Aren't I inexperienced in this matter? I will have experience in the future."

  "That experience can't be gained in a day or two! Otherwise, you can find two women to practice! Come to me after you have practiced." After thinking about it, Xiao Jin said.

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang immediately opened his eyes. "What are you talking about? You are my partner, my only partner. I will not touch anyone else. I only practice dual cultivation with you."

  "But your skills are too bad. I really can't stand your stupidity. Otherwise, you can go to your master to learn. At your level, I would rather be a bachelor than find you." Speaking of this, Xiao Jin looked disgusted.

  Being so disliked by his wife made Feng Yinglang feel aggrieved. "Okay, okay, I'll go find Xiao Yuan and ask him later."

  "Well, go get me something to eat! I'm hungry."