Chapter 241 The Three Rhett Brothers

  Because Yun En was unwilling to leave, the other three did not dare to leave either. Therefore, in the end, none of the four people left, they all stayed.

  Murong Jin spent some time here. Finally, the red-haired ape was killed. Xiao Jin and Feng Yinglang were both injured. Although Murong Jin was not injured, the ten protective magic weapons on his body were also broken.

  荱ъO卍xΙaZΕΝGㄚμèliαNg辶亻za

  After the battle, Murong Jin immediately gave Xiaojin and Fengyinglang some healing potion to take, treated their wounds, and put them both into animal bags to recover from their injuries.

  "Senior, are you okay?" Yun En was the first to ask as he came over.

  "Thank you, senior, for the rescue!" Yun En's three companions immediately thanked him.

  After looking at the other three people, Murong Jin's eyes fell on Yun En's face. "This is the inner perimeter, where level five monsters roam. Why did you come here?"

  Hearing Murong Jin's question, Yun En was stunned. "I, we just walked here."

  "Nonsense, why didn't you bring a protector when you came out to practice?"

  Hearing this, Yun En was stunned for a moment. "I, my guardian is in seclusion."

  "Where is your brother-in-law?"

  Hearing this, Yun En's eyes widened in shock. "Senior, do you know my brother-in-law?"

  "I'm your sister's friend. Of course I know your brother-in-law."

  After receiving such an answer, Yun En nodded. "Oh, so you are my sister's friend!"

  "Is Kane out of prison?"

  Hearing this, Yun En shook his head. "No, not yet!"

  "Well, your strength is not very good. Go to Mountain No. 10! This place is not suitable for you!" Murong Jin glanced at the other party again, put away the body of the red-haired ape, and walked away. There is a bloody smell here, it is easy to Attract other monsters.

  "Senior, where are you going?" As he said that, Yun En led his three friends and chased after him.

  Turning his head, Murong Jin glanced at the other party. "I'm going to other mountain ranges for training, so be careful."

  "Where are you going? Can I go with you?"

  Upon hearing the other party's inquiry, Murong Jin stopped and looked at the other party with an unkind expression. "No, I'm going to kill level five monsters. It's too dangerous for you to follow me. There is a medium-sized monster mountain in the north. There are fewer monsters than here. You can go there to experience it. It will be safer there. Some."

  "Oh, I understand. So, what's your name, senior? I'll ask my sister to contact you when she comes out of isolation."

  "You tell her that I use a sword and that my soul pet is a golden snake. Then she will know who I am."

  "Oh!" Yun En nodded, expressing understanding.

  Standing there, Yun En watched Murong Jin leave.

  Seeing Murong Jin leaving, Yun En's friends gathered around. The four people started talking while walking towards the outside.

  "Yunen, is he a friend of Sister Kane?"