Chapter 257 The Town Lord's Anger

Chapter 257 The Town Lord’s Anger

  In the living room of the town lord’s mansion,

  At this moment, the five people including the town owner, Ze En, Xien, Yuan En, and Duo En were drinking tea together in the living room.

  "What does this miracle doctor mean? We have found his relatives, and he still wants to show us his face. Isn't this too much?" At this point, Duo En was very depressed.

  Hearing this, the town lord looked at his niece. "I don't know what Zhang Xu means. Now I want to know, what do you two brothers and sisters mean? What does your father mean? Why did you bring the Zhang family here? Why did you come to poach my people?"

  Looking at the gloomy-looking Mayor Melis, the brother and sister couldn't help but shrink their necks.

  Looking at the two brothers and sisters who looked uncomfortable, Zain sneered. "Cousin Yuanen, the Zhang family has given you a lot of benefits, right?"

  "Zaen, isn't that what you said? You see, Divine Doctor Zhang is from the Pharmacist Continent, and he is a member of the eight major families. He will go back to the Pharmacist Continent sooner or later. You also have to worry about this matter. Can't you blame us?" At this point, Yuan En looked helpless.

  "Yes, it would be someone else if it wasn't us. Cousin Zain, our Magician Continent can't keep a skilled pharmacist." Nodding, Duo En also said the same.

  "Whether we can keep him or not is our family's business and has nothing to do with you. It's your fault that you come here to cause trouble and harm the interests of my uncle." Facing the nephew and niece who came to make trouble , Mayor Melis was in a very bad mood, and his face was very ugly.

  After taking a look at his uncle's ugly face, Yuan En frowned. "Uncle Jiu, don't be angry!"

  "Yes, Uncle Jiu, we are all a family!" Sitting aside, Duo En immediately helped his brother speak.

  "Cousin Yuan'en, cousin Duo En, I'm not talking about you. For such a big matter, you should at least talk to us first, right? You actually used the excuse of treating patients to treat the three members of the Zhang family so carelessly. Brought to Zhang Xu. Do you still see my father in your eyes? Do you still have cousins like us?" At this point, Zeen's eyes burned with fire and he was very angry.

  “Zaen, it’s true that we didn’t do this well, so don’t be angry!”

  “Cousin Zain, can’t you be so stingy?”

  "Am I stingy? You came to my house to recruit my pharmacist based on your kinship, and you didn't even say hello, and you said I'm stingy? Okay, I'm stingy, then you brothers and sisters can invite you! Our family won't entertain us anymore. "Zain spoke coldly, and issued an order to expel guests.

  "this……"

  "Get out of here! I don't want to see you either." He said coldly, and the mayor also issued an eviction order.

  "Uncle Jiu, do the three Zhang family members still want to recognize the miracle doctor Zhang? They won't leave!" Speaking of this matter, Yuan En was very helpless.

  Looking at Yuan En, Zaien sneered. "We will entertain the three members of the Zhang family ourselves, we don't need you. We are asking you two brothers and sisters to leave with the four pharmacists from Card Master Mainland, not letting them leave."

  Hearing this, Yuan En was stunned. “Zaen, what do you mean?”

  "The meaning is very simple. You can't get the benefits of the Zhang family. Zhang Xu is our pharmacist. If you want to get this benefit, it's us who get it. It's not your turn." At this point, Zeen looked contemptuous.