Chapter 203 Fighting against sea monsters

  Before walking out of the cabin, Shen Xuyao released Xiaobai and Xiaocai. Xiaobai disguised himself as a three-dimensional fire fox, and Xiaocai disguised himself as a firebird. Both of them became the size of a palm. Bai stood on Murong Jin's shoulder, and Xiao Cai stood on Shen Xuyao's shoulder. If you didn't look carefully, you might think they were their soul pets?

  "Master, look, do Sister Xiaocai and I look like soul pets?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at it and nodded with satisfaction. "It's very similar, but the two of you are a little stronger, so it's more like you lower your strength a little bit."

  "Oh!" Nodding, the two suppressed their strength to level four.

  Looking at the two of them, Murong Jin looked at his lover worriedly. "Xu Yao, can this work? Will it not be seen by others? Also, if they go out to battle, won't they change back?"

  "Don't worry, my disguise skills are very good. I won't change back after a fight." Xiaobai is still very confident in his disguise skills.

  Looking at his uneasy wife, Shen Xuyao took his lover's hand. "Don't be so nervous. They are killing sea beasts outside and no one will pay attention to us. It is most suitable for us to disguise ourselves as martial artists."

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin nodded. "Oh well!"

  Shen Xuyao glanced at his lover uneasily before leaving the cabin with Murong Jin.

  At this moment, there are quite a few soul pet masters gathered on the deck, all of them are level four, level five, and level six. And the strong smell of sea and blood on the deck immediately flew into the nostrils of Shen Xuyao's master and servant.

  What attacked the ship tonight was a school of rays. Rays are nocturnal and prefer to feed at night.

  Looking at the ugly rays that looked like bats, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. Heart said: This fish looks really ugly!

  The bodies of these rays are flat, the body length of the fourth-level rays is five meters, and the fifth-level rays are twice as large as the fourth-level rays. Their dorsal and caudal fins are degenerated, and their tails are extended into a whip shape. The pectoral fins are well developed, connected to the head side, forming an approximately rhombus-shaped body plate with the body and pelvic fins, and there are toe-like differentiations on the outside of the pelvic fins. There are five pairs of gill slits, located on the ventral surface, and the mouth opens on the ventral surface of the head. It is transversely slit-shaped. The teeth are many and strong, and the teeth are flat and arranged in a pavement-like shape. There are often several rows of spines on the tail and back. There is a pair of long generators between the pectoral fins and the side of the head. There is also a generator on the tail that can be used for attacks.

  When passengers like Shen Xuyao rushed to the deck, they saw that the guards of the Huo family and the rays had already started fighting frantically. Most of the Huo family's guards are martial soul pets, and all of them are experienced in many battles, and they can deal with these rays with ease. Many passengers saw that the sea-going ship was attacked by sea beasts, and they would voluntarily help. Shen Xuyao and four others also joined the battle.

  Neither Shen Xuyao nor Murong Jin used soul pets. With one sword and one gun, the couple surrounded a ray that was in the early stage of the fourth level. Seeing the two taking action, Xiaocai and Xiaobai also took action. Xiaocai turned into a firebird about the same size as a ray, and started spitting fire at the rays. Xiaobai became as tall as a person, swung his three tails, and launched a frantic attack on the rays.