Chapter 336 Mechanical City Body Refining

  Wang Zixuan stood there and saw wounds on his beloved woman's arms and legs scratched by the armored tiger. He felt heartbroken and was about to rush over, but was stopped by Shen Xuyao.

  "She is here to gain experience, not for you to be a hero and save the beauty."

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan frowned. "But I saw she was hurt."

  "So what? Which soul pet master hasn't been hurt? You protect her too well now. That's not loving her, that's hurting her, because you can't guarantee that you can be by her side all the time. Protect her."

"But, at least I can protect her most of the time!"

  Looking at Wang Zixuan who spoke so firmly, Shen Xuyao smiled. "But, for a small part of the time, won't she be in danger or die? If she goes to the secret realm in the future, can you protect her? If she is raised as a greenhouse flower by you, she may be in the secret realm. If she can't stay even three days, she will be eaten by a monster. Is this the love you want to give her?"

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan's face turned very ugly. "I just can't bear to have her get hurt."

  "It is better to be injured today than to die tomorrow. There is never a free lunch in this world. If you want to become a strong person, you have to work a thousand times or a hundred times. The weak can only die." At this point, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who had a serious look on his face, Wang Zixuan nodded. "I know you are doing it for Xiaoyue's own good, but I just can't bear it."

  "Second brother, actually, you should find a way to train Xiaoyue to be a strong person. Think about it, if Xiaoyue is at level 8 or 9 and is a powerful person, she will definitely be more confident and confident. Things between the two of you will naturally fall into place." Shen Xuyao smiled and gave the other party a picture.

  Sure enough, when he heard Shen Xuyao's words, Wang Zixuan's eyes lit up. "What you said makes sense. If Xiaoyue was stronger, she would be more confident, and she wouldn't feel that she is worthless, let alone that the two of us are inappropriate." Thinking of this, Wang Zixuan smiled. As if he had found a spiritual stone mine, he was smiling from ear to ear.

  Seeing Wang Zixuan's silly smile, Shen Xuyao twitched the corner of his mouth. Sure enough, people in love have negative IQs, and their IQs follow love!

  After Wang Zixuan ate the cake drawn by Shen Xuyao, he gave up the idea of a hero saving the beauty, and began to watch Shen Chenyue's attacks carefully, remembering all the mistakes or inappropriate attacks in his heart, and planned to explain it to Shen Chenyue later. , it is not easy to train his little moon into a strong man, but Wang Zixuan is confident that he can do it.

  Shen Chenyue and the mechanical tiger fought for an hour, until they were exhausted, and then they flew back to the rest area.

  Wang Zixuan hurriedly took out a large bed, helped Shen Chenyue sit on the bed, and helped Shen Chenyue heal her injuries.

  Walking over, Shen Xuyao also checked his sister's injury. "Xiaoyue, although your sword skills are good, your moves are a bit uncoordinated, especially the forward slash and side slash moves. The coherence is too poor and needs to be adjusted. In this way, I will ask Xiaoyan to modify it for you. Take a look at your moves and modify those that are not suitable for you. I will give you a new set of tailor-made sword techniques."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue hurriedly thanked him. "Thank you, brother!"

  "You heal your wounds first! I'll give you the sword skills in a moment, and you can practice it yourself." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a table and four chairs and placed them aside.