Chapter 344 Can't take sides

Chapter 344 Can’t take sides

  A few days later, the Zhuo family

  "You actually said that the eldest brother and Chenxing were robbing a wife. It's totally unreasonable to say that two brothers were robbing a woman!" At this point, Zhuo Hui was very depressed.

  "Yeah, how could there be such an outrageous rumor? I don't know that Xiaobai at all. How could it happen? I've missed her for a long time, but I beat my cousin because I asked for it? How could it be spread like this? Is that outrageous?" Regarding this, Zhuo Yang also felt very aggrieved.

  After looking at his two sons, Shen Jing gave each of them a cup of tea and delivered it to them with a normal expression. "Have the bodies of the Lin sisters been sent back?"

  "Don't worry, mother, we have sent the body back and handed it over to Uncle Six personally." Nodding, Zhuo Yang said yes.

  "Did your sixth uncle ask about the cause of death?"

  "I asked, and I said they killed each other. I didn't mention Xiao Bai."

  After hearing her son's answer, Shen Jing nodded. Nothing more was said.

  "Mom, we have only been away from home for a few days? Why are the rumors about eldest brother getting more and more unpleasant? Now the whole sect is talking about the love triangle between eldest brother, Chenxing and Xiaobai. They say that eldest brother bullies his cousin, openly and secretly. Trying to occupy my cousin's wife." At this point, Zhuo Hui was very depressed.

Hearing this, Shen Jing frowned. "Don't worry, rumors stop with the wise. Things will subside in a few days."

  "this……"

  "Father, mother, this kind of rumor is extremely bad for the child's reputation. The child has been clean and self-loving since he was a child. He is still a child and has not yet been married! Suddenly, such a rumor spread. In the future, what other woman will marry Are you willing to marry your child?" At this point, Zhuo Yang felt aggrieved.

  "Of course, my father knows that this matter is not good for you, but as a father, I can't help it, and I can't fight him, so just consider yourself unlucky! Who asked you to meddle in your own business and cause trouble?" At this point , Zhuo Tianshu was also very aggrieved.

  Seeing his father's helpless look, Zhuo Yang was stunned for a moment. "Is this a rumor that someone is spreading intentionally to harm me?"

  "Yes, it's a rumor spread intentionally."

  After receiving a positive answer, Zhuo Yang pursed his lips and fell silent. In this sect, there are not many people who can make my father helpless. Therefore, I am afraid that my uncle did this!

  "It must be that bitch named Xiaobai who spread the rumor. I'll go find her." With that said, Zhuo Hui stood up from his chair.

  "Sit down!" He said coldly, and Shen Jing couldn't help but narrowed her eyes.

  "Mom, how can you ignore her when she bullies my eldest brother like this?"

  "Sit down!" He said coldly, his calm tone becoming three points more stern.

  Wrinkling his brows helplessly, Zhuo Hui had no choice but to sit back in his original position.

  "It's not Xiaobai, it's your uncle. Xiaobai? If it were really that woman, wouldn't your father and I still be unable to fight? Would you still be sitting here worrying?" At this point, Shen Jing's face looked ugly.