Chapter 300 Remembering the Past

  Looking at Shen Yao lying motionless on the beach, Feng Yinglang was stunned for a moment. Walked over immediately. "Shen Yao, Shen Yao..."

  "What's wrong? What happened?" As he said that, Fang Qingyue flew over.

  "Brother Feng, what's wrong with my father?" He asked in confusion, and brothers Shen Chenxing and Shen Chenyue also flew over.

  "Father, father!" Shen Chenyue cried worriedly as she and her mother helped her unconscious father on the ground.

  After looking at their family of three, Feng Yinglang shook his head. "I don't know what happened to him. He fainted when he saw this." As he said that, Feng Yinglang pointed to the Eight Treasure Ring around his neck.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing looked at the ring around the other person's neck. "My father called Ling'er just now. Has he recovered his memory?"

  "I don't know." Shaking his head, Feng Yinglang said he didn't know.

  "Morning Star, take out the cave first and let your father take a rest first!"

  After looking at his anxious mother, Shen Chenxing nodded and immediately took out his cave.

  The four people helped Shen Yao into the cave and put him on the bed.

  Looking at Shen Yao who was unconscious on the bed, Fang Qingyue was so anxious that her eyes were already red.

  "Mom, you stay here and guard father. I will go to a nearby town to find two doctors and come back to see father." With that, Shen Chenxing was about to leave.

  "Brother, I'll go with you." Shen Chenyue stood up and said she wanted to go.

  After looking at her children, Fang Qingyue nodded. "Okay, go ahead and make a boat, but be careful on the way."

  "Don't worry, mother, we will be back as soon as possible." After nodding, Shen Chenxing and Shen Chenyue, brother and sister, left.

  Not long after the brother and sister left, Xiaobai and Xiaojin rushed over.

  Seeing Shen Yao unconscious on the bed, Xiaobai couldn't help but frown. "Father, what's wrong with him?"

  Hearing this, Fang Qingyue shook her head. "I don't know, maybe because I was too excited, so I fell into a coma. Chenxing and his sister went to see a doctor."

  "Oh!" Xiaobai nodded and didn't ask any more questions.

  "Xiao Bai, you are pregnant now! You need more rest. You can go back to the cave to rest first! As long as I am here." Knowing that her daughter-in-law was pregnant, Fang Qingyue did not let her stay.

  "Mom, I'm only four months old, I'm fine." Xiaobai shook his head and said he was fine.

  Seeing that Xiaobai was unwilling to leave, Fengyinglang took a chair and asked Xiaobai to sit beside the bed. He turned his head and looked at Xiao Jin. "Jin, you go back and move our cave, Xiaobai's cave, and the formations outside the cave. We all live together, so we can have someone to take care of us. When Xiaobai is tired, he can go back to the cave to rest. convenient."

  "Okay, I'll go right away." Nodding, Xiao Jin turned and left.

  "Thank you Brother Feng!"

  Looking at Xiaobai who was thanking him, Feng Yinglang waved his hand carelessly. "Anyway, he is also Xiaoyuan's father, so I should take good care of him."