Chapter 231 Blood Jade

  In the afternoon, Meris Yied arrived at the mayor's mansion in Yong'an Town. Picked up Shen Xuyao and others.

  Town Lord Melis, Sheen, and Shen Xuyao's family of four rushed to Lei Lake together on the town Lord's sixth-level flying magic weapon, while Uncle Li and Mr. Li returned to Tal Town. The town leader was not at home and was worried about Zaen at home, so he asked the Li brothers to go back and help Zaen.

  This was the first time for Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin to ride on a flying magic weapon, and they visited the inside and outside of the magic weapon. Both Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin liked this magical weapon very much. Shen Xuyao thought to himself: When I advance to level six, I will also get a flying magic weapon.

  "My flying magic weapon is a small flying magic weapon. It has four rooms, a control cab and a small living room." The town leader said with a smile.

  "No, no, no, the town master's flying magic weapon is very beautifully made. And it's also very fast."

  "It's not bad! However, it's a little worse than the seventh-level one. My father's seventh-level flying magic weapon is faster than this."

  "Oh!" Shen Xuyao nodded, expressing understanding.

  "Fang Zhenhai has found the fake Xiao Chen and the real Xiao Chen. The real Xiao Chen has been killed, and the fake Xiao Chen is also dead. He was poisoned." As he said that, the town leader looked towards Murong Jin.

  "I should have killed him." Murong Jin nodded and admitted generously.

  "I extracted some venom from some medicinal materials, and my partner applied it to the hidden weapon."

  After hearing Shen Xuyao's explanation, the town leader nodded. "So that's it."

  "Has the town leader conducted a soul search to see who sent that fake Xiao Chen?"

  "No. I sealed their bodies with cards and brought them back. Let's wait until we get to Lei Lake to search for their souls! It's not very convenient here." Knowing that the fake Xiao Chen was poisoned, he He didn't dare to touch the other party's body.

  "That's fine. The town leader's flying magic weapon is so fast, we should be able to reach Thunder Lake soon."

  "Well, ten days, it will be there in ten days. If Doctor Zhang and Mrs. Zhang are tired, they can go to the room to rest. I will watch over here."

  "Thank you, Lord Town!" Shen Xuyao bowed his head and left with Murong Jin. Xiaobai and Xiaocai also left.

Seeing that the four of them had found two rooms to rest, Sheen also stood up and wanted to rest.

  "Don't go back yet. Tell me everything in detail."

  Looking at his father, Xian nodded. I can only tell you what happened these days in detail from beginning to end.

  "So, Zhang Xu suspects that the other party is from the Ousen family?"

  "Yes, my cousin said so. However, my cousin said there is no evidence." Nodding, Sheen told the truth.

  "Don't tell me, it's really possible that it's that old dog Ou Senming. That bastard is always against us, so it must be him." Thinking of the people in the Ou Sen family, the town leader itched his teeth with hatred.

  ………………………………

  Back in the room, Shen Xuyao arranged a formation for protection, and then sat on the bed with Murong Jin.