Chapter 230 Shrew Murong Jin

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao was in the courtyard where everyone lived.

  Shen Xuyao had a headache when he saw the eldest young master Fang Jie, the second young lady Fang Feifei, the third young lady Fang Yu, the fourth young lady Fang Yun, the fifth young master Fang Hao (double) and his five siblings who came to visit. Since they moved in, the five brothers and sisters have come to visit every day.

Fang Feifei and Fang Hao were better off. Both siblings had their eyes on Sheen, and it was clear that they both liked Sheen. However, Fang Yu and Fang Yun's firepower was sprayed towards him. This made Shen Xuyao very depressed. This is the Fang family, and he is too embarrassed to drive them away. You say, these two eldest ladies are winking at his companion every day. Isn't this a wink for a blind man, and a waste of time?

  "Miracle Doctor Zhang, I made these snacks myself, please try them!" As she said that, the third lady Fang Yu took out the exquisite snacks she made and placed them on the table.

  "Doctor Zhang, I heard that you like to drink tea. I specially bought you some tea leaves. Which one do you like?" With that said, the fourth lady Fang Yun took out the tea leaves and put them on the table.

  "Thank you, Miss Fang, for your kindness. I am not short of tea and snacks." Shen Xuyao smiled and declined politely.

  "Doctor Zhang, I've learned how to dance. How about I dance for you?"

  "Yes, yes, my sister and I have newly learned the dance. We can perform it together."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's mouth twitched wildly. He really wants to say that he is gay, he likes men, and he has no feelings for women. It's really annoying for you two to be gossiping here!

  "Murong, you should act like a shrew! I really can't stand these two eldest ladies. They come to torture me every day."

  Hearing the voice transmission from his lover, Murong Jin had a smile on his face under his mask. Xin said: These two women have annoyed Xu Yao. Otherwise, Xu Yao would not have come up with this method to deal with them. Or maybe Xu Yao deliberately wanted to create an image of a shrew for him, so that other women and Shuang Shao would bother them.

  "Both of you are the eldest ladies of the city lord's palace, why should you devalue yourself and become a dancer?" Murong Jin said coldly, with contempt in his eyes. He said in his heart: These two women actually want to snatch Xu Yao from me, so don’t blame me for being rude to you.

  After hearing this, the two of them looked at Murong Jin who was speaking with unkind expressions. "Mrs. Zhang, what do you mean?"

  "It's no fun, stay away from my man, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you!" As he spoke, Murong Jin waved his sleeves and knocked all the snacks and tea leaves on the table to the ground.

  "you……"

  Seeing the carefully prepared gifts being knocked to the ground, the two eldest ladies jumped angrily.

  "My husband started learning pharmacy when he was five years old. He has been a very good pharmacist since he was a child. Over the years, there are not even a thousand but also eight hundred women who have had an idea for him. In the end, I killed them all. ? You want to seduce him, go back and practice hard! It’s just two early level fours, I can kill them with one palm. You want to steal a man from me, you are overestimating your ability." At the end of the sentence, Murong Jin had a look of disdain on his face. .

  Hearing this, the faces of the two eldest ladies of the City Lord's Mansion turned red and white for a while, just like a palette, they were very beautiful.