Chapter 290 The tragic death of uncle

  First they were injured by the sword energy in the formation, and then they were poisoned. Now they had to deal with the monsters transformed by magic. Even the martial arts masters who had been training since childhood, the four brothers of the Fang family were a little overwhelmed.

Seeing the scene of his second brother vomiting blood and falling to the ground tragically, Uncle Fang's eyes were bloodshot. After looking at the cards spinning around him, he shouted loudly. "Morning Star, this matter is your second uncle's and your third uncle's fault. It's your uncle who was sorry for you and failed to take care of your two uncles. However, your fourth uncle didn't know about it. Moreover, your grandpa only has four sons, and you You can't kill us all, let your fourth uncle go! Leave him a way to live, I am begging you. Chenxing, do you hear this, please spare your fourth uncle!"

  After hearing what his eldest brother said, Fourth Master Fang couldn't help but blush. "Brother!"

  "Puff, puff..."

  Vomiting two big mouthfuls of black blood, Mr. Fang also fell to the ground.

  "Third brother, third brother!" Uncle Fang rushed over and picked up his brother's body, only to find that he was already dead.

  Seeing that in the formation, the two bitches Fang Tingting and Fang Manman were dead, as were the second and third uncles, Shen Chenxing looked at his eldest brother. "Brother, how about you let my uncle and fourth uncle go? This matter really has nothing to do with them."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. With a wave of his sleeves, the four black panthers in the formation disappeared. Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao threw out a card. The injured Uncle Fang and Fourth Master Fang were included in the cards.

  Uncle Fang and Fourth Master Fang are both at the peak of level six. If normal, Shen Xuyao's strength is lower than them, it would be impossible to use cards to capture them. However, now both men were injured and poisoned. Furthermore, neither of them resisted. Therefore, Shen Xuyao successfully included the two of them in the card.

  "Here you are, your uncle." With that said, Shen Xuyao handed the card to Shen Chenxing.

  Looking at the two uncles painted on the card, Shen Chenxing twitched the corner of his mouth. He reached out and took it. "Brother, how do you get this person out?"

  "Don't be in a hurry to release them first. Wait until I suck out the poisonous gas outside before releasing the people. Otherwise, they will die from the poison." The time in the card is still, so the card can Preserve food and preservatives. People can be kept fresh even if they stay inside.

  "Oh!" Shen Chenxing nodded, expressing understanding.

  Shen Xuyao used other cards to absorb the poisonous gas outside, and then led everyone out of the card space. He raised his hand and put away his twelve cards. Take away the second master Fang and the third master Fang. Fang Tingting and Fang Manman's space rings directly destroyed the bodies of the four people.

  After everything was taken care of, Shen Xuyao released Uncle Fang and Fourth Master Fang from the cards.

  Looking at the scarred uncles, Shen Chenxing frowned deeply. "Uncle, fourth uncle."

  Looking at his nephew, Uncle Fang sighed. "Morning Star."

  "Both of you have been poisoned by me. If you want an antidote, make an oath to the inner demon! If you make an oath, I will give you the antidote. Otherwise, after a cup of tea, you will be poisoned and die."