Chapter 351 Xiao Jin was beaten

  Two months later,

  On this day, Shen Xuyao and others were practicing boxing at home. Suddenly, the barrier outside was knocked.

  Taking out the Xuantian Mirror, Shen Xuyao looked at it. It was discovered that the person knocking on the barrier was a strange middle-aged man. He handed the mirror to Wang Ziming to look at. "Third brother, who is this person?"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming came over. "Oh, this, Cao Dongsheng, the steward of the trading area, has late level seven strength. He is the top leader in the trading area."

  "Trading area, I don't know him! Why did he come to me?" Shen Xuyao was very confused about this.

  "Xu Yao, I see that Manager Cao has an anxious look on his face. Let's welcome him in for a look, shall we?" After thinking about it, Zhuo Yang felt that things were not simple.

  "Okay." Nodding, Shen Xuyao opened the formation, opened the door, and welcomed Cao Dongsheng into his yard.

  "Third Young Master, Young Master Shen, and the two Young Masters Zhuo are here too!"

  "Manager Cao, I wonder what you want from me?" Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows and asked.

  "Master Shen, your man is injured, I brought him back." As he said that, Cao Dongsheng took out a small golden snake coiled into a ball from his sleeve.

  He looked at the little golden snake that was the size of a palm in Cao Dongsheng's hand, curled up into a ball, lying limp and covered with injuries. Shen Xuyao was startled and his eyes turned red. He hurriedly took the little golden snake. "Xiao Jin, how are you?"

  "The master's husband is the three sons of Shen Changfeng, Shen Changkong and Shen Changsheng. They stole our potions and spiritual stones. They also beat me." At this point, Xiao Jin spit out another mouthful of blood.

  "Heal!" Shen Xuyao's hand touched Xiao Jin's snake head, and a blue light enveloped Xiao Jin. All the major and minor injuries on Xiao Jin's body healed at a speed visible to the naked eye. However, even though the injury was cured, Xiao Jin was still very weak due to excessive blood loss and serious injury.

  "Replenish vitality, replenish blood." As he said that, Shen Xuyao used the Spiritual Word Technique twice more.

  His blood and vitality were replenished, and Xiao Jin's injuries were obviously much better. The snake as a whole doesn't look so weak anymore.

  "Do Murong and Xiaofeng know that you are injured?"

  "No, I was afraid of affecting their cultivation, so I closed the contact with them. Master Hefeng didn't know I was injured." Shaking his head, Xiao Jin said he didn't know.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Well, you are very thoughtful. Thank you for your hard work, second brother, please take care of Xiao Jin." With that said, Shen Xuyao handed the little golden snake in his hand to Zhuo Hui.

  Taking it over and looking at the little snake in his hand, Zhuo Hui didn't look very good. We have been eating, drinking, and playing around together for more than a month. Zhuo Hui has long regarded Xiao Jin as a brother. He did not expect that Xiao Jin would be so seriously injured now.

  "Why is it hurt so badly?"

  "I can't die. I'll take a nap." As he said that, Xiao Jin closed his eyes and tucked his head into his tail.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao saluted Cao Dongsheng. "Thank you, Manager Cao, for escorting Xiao Jin back."

  "Young Master Shen, there is no need to be polite. This is what I should do. I didn't expect this kind of thing to happen." At this point, Cao Dongsheng sighed softly.