Chapter 370 Quarrel

Chapter 370 Quarrel

  Wang Ziming was lying on the bed, holding the woman in his arms with one hand and scratching his head with the other. He thought about it alone for an hour. However, he had stopped drinking last night and he really couldn't remember it. So, he could only focus on the woman in his arms, planning to wake her up and ask her.

  "Xiaocai, wake up, wake up, I have something to ask you."

  Feeling the man's shaking, Xiaocai was very unhappy and slapped Wang Ziming's hand away. "Go aside and don't stop me from sleeping."

  Looking at his red hands that were patted, Wang Ziming looked aggrieved. She said in her heart: Xiaocai is so strong!

  "Xiao Cai, um, I..."

  Opening her eyes suddenly, Xiaocai looked at the man next to her with an unkind expression. "Zi Ming, are you annoying? Shut up and stop talking. If you make any noise again, I will pull out your tongue."

  Frightened by Xiao Cai's ferocious look, Wang Ziming helplessly shrank his neck. "Okay, then you go to sleep first, and we'll talk about it when you wake up."

  "I have nothing to say to you. You go and cook. Don't bother me. I want to sleep." With that said, Xiaocai rolled out of the man's arms and rolled into the bed.

  "Okay, I'll get you something to eat." Nodding, Wang Ziming pulled the quilt over Xiaocai, then got up and got out of bed.

  Two hours later,

  Standing at the dining table, looking at Xiao Cai who was naked and munching on a roast chicken, Wang Ziming opened his mouth but hesitated to speak. Don't know what to say.

  After finishing all twenty dishes on the table, Xiaocai wiped her mouth and turned to look at Wang Ziming. "You stand there opening your mouth and shutting up for a while. What do you want to say? Don't I just have a meal? Are you feeling distressed?"

  "No, no. You can eat as much as you want. Are you full? If you are not, I will ask the servant to make it for you."

  "You're full. Take off all these plates!"

  "Oh!" Nodding, Wang Ziming came over, pulled up the tablecloth, wrapped the plates and bowls on the table with the tablecloth, and threw them out of the bedroom. After he finished cleaning up and came back together, Xiaocai sat on the table, wandering a pair of jade feet and rubbing the peonies carved on the back of the chair with her toes.

  Looking at Wang Ziming walking over, Xiaocai smiled. "Why are you standing there stupidly? Come here!"

  "Ah, I..." Although he hesitated in his heart, he still walked toward Xiaocai honestly.

  Looking at the man standing in front of her, Xiao Cai raised her hands and put her arms around Wang Ziming's neck. He directly pulled the person over and started kissing.

  "No, Xiaocai, wait a minute. I, that, that..."

  Looking at Wang Ziming who looked awkward, Xiao Cai blinked. "What's wrong with you? Why are you still stuttering after sleeping with me all night?"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming twitched the corner of his mouth. "Xiao Cai, I may have drunk too much last night, but trust me, I will definitely be responsible."

  Staring at the man's serious look, Xiao Cai was stunned. Then his face darkened, and he loosened his grip on the man's neck. He raised his foot and kicked Wang Ziming aside, and jumped down from the table. He walked to the bed with bare feet, silently picked up his clothes, and put them on the bed.