Chapter 320 Let's discuss together

Chapter 320 Let’s discuss together

  After the meal, the group returned to Shen Xuyao's yard.

  Wang Zixuan smiled when he discovered that there was a protective formation in Shen Xuyao's yard. "Xu Yao, it's quite safe here!"

  "Fortunately, I bought materials in the trading area before, refined twenty-four magic swords, and made a six-level formation. I was thinking about a formation that would be safer. Those people I don't want to see , you don’t have to see me." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming raised his eyebrows. "Who is the person you don't want to see?"

  Hearing Wang Ziming's question, Shen Xuyao asked instead without answering. "What do third brothers think?"

  "This, can't it be us?" At this point, Wang Ziming smiled dryly.

  Staring at Shen Xuyao, Wang Zixuan smiled. "Xu Yao doesn't like the Shen family!"

  Looking at Wang Zixuan with a calm smile on his face, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Some people are like bugs, they don't bite but only attack others."

  "Hahaha, this is a good metaphor. There are indeed a lot of insects in your Shen family!" At this point, Wang Ziming laughed.

  "Xu Yao, you just came back. It's right to be wary of them." Wang Zixuan also felt that Shen Xu Yao had just arrived and should be wary of those people.

  "Okay, let's not talk about them anymore. Second brother, third brother, which one of you will come first?"

  "Let me do it. My martial arts skills are inferior to that of my second brother. I will try my best not to hurt you." With that said, Wang Ziming stood up.

  "No, third brother, please do your best! If you don't do your best, you will be the one who gets hurt."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming couldn't help but widen his eyes. "Hey, you have such a big mouth!"

  "Brother, it's better not to fight." Pulling Shen Xuyao's sleeve, Shen Chenyue was still a little worried.

  After looking at his worried sister, Shen Xuyao turned to Song Yuanhao. "Yuanhao, take Xiaoyue and leave first!"

  "this……"

  "No, I won't leave." Shaking her head, Shen Chenyue was unwilling to leave.

  "If you don't want to leave, just sit aside and watch obediently. Don't disturb me." Shen Xuyao said displeasedly, his face darkening.

  Seeing that her brother was unhappy, Shen Chenyue bit her lip. "Okay, I'll just sit aside and watch."

  "Let's go, Xiaoyue, sit here." With that said, Song Yuanhao pulled Shen Chenyue to the door, and Xiaobai Xiaojin. The four of them sat on the chairs together.

  Seeing the worry on Shen Chenyue's face, Wang Zixuan came over and sat on the chair next to Shen Chenyue. "Xiaoyue, don't worry. Third brother is sensible and won't hurt Xu Yao."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue looked at Wang Zixuan beside him and nodded slightly.

  After pressing his fingers and moving his neck, Wang Ziming looked at Shen Xuyao standing opposite. "Come on, you go first."

  "Okay, you're welcome, little brother." With that said, Shen Xuyao punched Wang Ziming.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's figure moving over quickly, and the fists he threw out were filled with wind, Wang Ziming hurriedly dodged. Fighting back, Shen Xuyao punched a second time. The boxing method used by Shen Xuyao is Jiangjia boxing method. This boxing technique is the boxing technique that the original owner Jiang Yuan learned since childhood. After Shen Xuyao took over this body, he would do this punch once a day whenever he had time. It can be said that Shen Xuyao is very skilled in this set of martial arts and can fight very fast. Many shortcomings were corrected by Xiaoyan. Therefore, after Xiaoyan's modification, this set of boxing skills has become an impeccable set of martial arts.